Chapter 44- Anger

ZARIA'S POV

ONE WEEK LATER.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Jayden yells, slamming Ryan onto the mat for the 5th time.

"Have mercy you bastard!" Ryan cries out, trying to get up. "Say you give up." Jayden locks his arms around Ryan's neck pulling him down to the mat once again.

"I give up! Goddamnit." Jayden drops Ryan on the mat before standing, and reaching for his towel.

"Pussy."
"Your mom."

"I'll seriously kill you." Jayden warns.

"If you two are done fucking around, go help Luca unload and do inventory. He just pulled up." Dante enters the gym, wearing nothing but basketball shorts.

"Right. Good-luck ZZ, and don't hurt her Dante." Jayden warns as he hops out the rink with Ryan following shortly behind him.

After the incident, Dante insisted that I learn self defense- just the basics. "You still have time to back out, sweetheart. I train hard and fast."

During this week, Dante has had countless meetings, and been a little distant. I slightly trained with Jayden, but of course he didn't actually hit me.

I lean in closer to him, "I like it that way." I say, winking at him. He swallows hard, before clearing his throat.

"Let's get started. Get in the ring." He holds the ropes up allowing me to slip under before he joins me.

"This is your basic stance. Arms up, knees bent, legs slightly apart." I mimic his stance before he pulls me closer to him.

"I know all this stuff, Jayden taught me." I whine, can't we get to the fun stuff?

"Get into your stance again, let me fix some things." I nod, once again getting into my stance. He stands behind me, holding my waist as his hands slip to the waist band of my leggings.

"Good." He moves away, not before smacking my butt which made me hiss a little.

"Ok, I want you to throw a punch." He stands in front of me.

"Aren't you going to.. hit me back?" I question.

"You can't handle a hit from me princess, not yet."

"I can. Don't baby me with this Dante. Let me learn. I'm healed, even Luca said it. I'm tired of being weak!" I throw a punch, and he swiftly dodges it.

"You're tired of being weak? Show me." I throw another, hitting him in the chest. He doesn't budge, as he gets into his stance.

"Remember you asked for this." He throws a punch towards my face and I just barely dodge it.

Holy shit.

I slightly step back, fixing my stance. We circle for a moment, before I swing towards Dante's face. He dodges, catching me off guard with a punch to the ribs.

I slightly whimper as the pain rips through my body but I shake it off. I fix my stance, dodging his next hit, as I land one of my own.

I'm not bigger or stronger than him, I'll need to find something else. "Stay out of your head. Fight." He punches me again, in the stomach this time.

I can tell he isn't hitting me with his full strength, and honestly? I'm glad. This already hurt like hell.

"You're tired of being weak right?! So fight!" He backs me into a corner, hit after hit. I try my best to block his attack, until he lets up.