Chapter 27- The mistake.

This chapter is a bit longer in honor of me hitting 5k reads!!!

DANTES POV

I make my way back into the track as Jayden & Luca return to the front. "A dude got thrown out, find him. I want him at the warehouse tonight."

"Damn who pissed you off?" Jayden lightly chuckles before getting his phone and calling someone. Luca doesn't say a word, he just nods. "They found him, he'll be at the warehouse soon" Jayden says waving his phone around.

"So, what he'd do?" Luca questions. I glance at Jayden before answering. "He grabbed a girl. Left a bruise on her arm." I say bluntly Jayden and Luca have a conversation with their eyes before they speak. "Who?" Jayden pushes. I huff as I speak. "Zaria."

Jayden tenses once he hears the name. "Zaria? As in my little sister? ZZ?" I nod. "He's a dead man. Where is Zaria? Is she ok? Fuck I should've- " "She's fine. I walked her to her friend's car." I glance at Luca who hasn't said a word. His shoulders are tense, and he's just staring.

Jayden pulls out his phone calling God knows who."ZZ? Where are you?" He says once Zaria, I assume answers. "I'm on the way. See you soon." Jayden hangs up the phone and turns back to me and Luca.

"I'm going to the party, you in or out?" He ask bluntly. Although he just found out they were siblings not too long ago, it's clear he cares for her. "In" we respond in sync as we make our way to the parking lot.

AT THE PARTY

❗️ZARIAS POV❗️

As we enter the house, music is blasting and there is people everywhere. I notice a few familiar faces from school, including my "sister". Queen like always, makes her way to the bar. I go deeper into the house and find somewhere to sit. It's a bit quieter here aswelll. I spot a door, and it leads to a little sitting room with a couch.

I sit in silence for a few minutes before someone enters the room."Zaria?" I look over as my name is called, and I see Luke. Great. "Luke." I reply keeping it short as I pull my phone out to text Queen. I feel the couch dip next to me, and Luke is now sat on the couch right beside me.

"No Jayden? No Dante? Im surprised." I ignore him and continue to text Queen she's at the bar, and has already found her a little boo for the night.

"Silent treatment? Not very kind of you." Luke continues. "What do you want?" I lower my phone looking at him with a bored expression."to talk, simple." "Talk then." I scoot away from him a bit as I turn to face him. "What's going on with you and Dante?"

"We're roommates. Nothing more, nothing less. Anything else?" I feel myself getting agitated . This asshole calls me out my name, and then expects me to carry a conversation with him?
"What's up with all the short answers?" He questions. "Whats up with all the questions?"

He glances at the door before he smirks and shifts closer to me."I admire your attitude, it's attractive even." He says lightly touching my thigh. "What?" Before he can respond, someone is pulling me off the couch. "The fuck are you doing Luke?" Dante.

"Ah, there you are. I figured you'd show up sooner or later." Luke chuckles as Dante holds him by the front of his shirt.

"Zaria." I turn to see an angry looking Jayden standing behind me along with Luca. He called me my name. Jayden never calls me my name. "Jayden what's going on?" he grabs my hand leading me upstairs as Luca follows.

We pass through crowds and Jayden's grip is tight. Once we reach a room, he opens the door and lets my arm go. "Why in the world, were you and Luke in that room, alone at that?" Luca steps in closing the door as Jayden speaks.