Chapter 7- Perv.

DANTE'S POV 😛

"Why the fuck are we going to the gym?" I ask out of annoyance as I look over at Ryan & Jayden.

"Because dude, the volleyball team is practicing today. Aren't you curious?"  Ryan says.

"If I wanted to see ass, I'd go to a club." I grumble.

"Well my friend, I'd much rather support our team by supporting them at practice. Plus, I might even tryout." Ryan says.

"Dumbass, you're like 5'11. You'd be destroyed." Jayden says.

"I mean he's not wrong" I chuckle.

"fuck yall." Ryan says as we reach the gym doors.

As we enter,  we see a few other people sitting in the bleachers. I glance at the court, and one figure in particular catches my attention. Well, well, well, look at my little roommate.

She has on the tightest shorts, and her hair is in a ponytail. She has on a large t-shirt which I assume was meant to cover her ass, but damn did it fail. Her figure is still very clear  even in the large shirt she's wearing. We reach a section in the bleachers & decide to sit.

"Ay isn't that your roomie? ." Jayden says while tapping my shoulder & pointing towards Zaria.

"Oh shit you're right! Damn she looks good in those shorts." Ryan continues.

"Shut the fuck up and stop pointing." I snap.

I don't know why, but their statements pissed me off. "Relax dude, not my fault she's"- Ryan stops talking when he notices me glaring at him.

"Wise decision." I say sarcastically as I turn my attention back to the court. The team is  good. One in particular catching my attention.

She's swift, and her movements are very smooth. I can tell she's been playing for a while. I glance at the guys team noticing them also taking looks at my roommate & the other girls. Perverts. I'm doing the same but I don't give a fuck.

"Alright, both teams bring it in." I hear one of the coaches says as they gather around & the gym falls quiet.

"As you all know, we have our newest recruit on the Women's team Ms. Zaria Williams! Let's give her a round of applause" he says. My eyes once again drift to Zaria as she smiles and gives a little wave.

"Very good work from both teams today, I can see that this season is going to be great. Don't forget we have conditioning in the morning from 5-6,
Monday- Thursday. Enjoy this weekend, because next week we get serious. Understand?"

"Yes sir." The teams say in sync. That's all, see you all Monday. Dismissed."

With that, the teams part their separate ways, and Zaria makes her way over to a girl sitting in the bleachers. They talk as she slips her sweatpants on. I feel like a creep, but I take my time taking in her appearance. As she's putting her things in her bag, a few players from the mens team approach her and her friend.

"Let's go." I say as I stand and start making my way down the bleachers. "Wait up bro, damn." I hear Jayden says as he stumbles to his feet.

Idiot.

ZARIA'S POV

"Hey Zaria right?" I hear as I'm packing my stuff.

"That's me, what's up? I say looking at a few people from the men's team including the one that asked for the ball earlier.

"I'm Derrick, and this is Malik... there's a party tonight & we were wondering if you would be there?" He asked "Oh I- "she will be there!" Queens answers for me & links our arms together. "She doesn't have a choice." She says while smiling at me.

"Well then, we'll see you two there" Derrick says with a wink as he heads towards the gym doors.

"Brother is smooth."Queen says while biting her lip. "You know they said  dreadheads do it the best."

"Oh girl please get a grip." I say while trying not to laugh. 

"She ain't lying." I turn to see Jayden, Ryan, and of course Dante walking down the bleachers. Along with the one that doesn't talk..

"And you are?" Queen questions while looking at Jayden.

"I'm hurt that ZZ here hasn't told you about me." ZZ? Seriously.
He says while patting my shoulder.

I notice Dante watching his every move... odd. "I'm her best bud, we go way back."
Queen looks at me with a confused look.

"Is he the roommate?" She asks. "Nah, that one is." I mumble while slightly nudging my head towards Dante. And I think this is the first time she fully saw him. Because when she glanced in his direction, her eyes widen.

"HOLY SHI-" I slap my hand over her mouth and sling my arm over her shoulder slightly putting her in a headlock .

"Ok well, we're gonna go. See you uh, whenever." I say while giving them a tight-lipped smile as i glance at Dante who hasn't said a  word, but his eyes have been trained on me this whole time. And make my way to the door.

I let Queen go after she licked my hand. Ew. "That's your roommate? Girl he's hot."

"Will you shut up! They might hear you." I say as we walk out the gym. I sigh, "I just want to take a shower, and go to sleep." I say  But, we have to go to this party so suck it up Z!" Queen says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter is a littleeeee shorter, but Here's Dante's pov. How'd i do y'all?