Chapter 6

Daniel suddenly ended the kiss, and Jenna sighed in disappointment.  Kissing him had been unlike anything she’d even experienced before.  It had just been one kiss, but the intensity could have lit the place on fire.  Her entire body was exceedingly aware of him, and the fact that his gorgeous blue eyes had never left her own.  She stared back at him for a moment, biting her lip.  Why was she so drawn to him?

Jenna finally glanced past him to see who had so rudely interrupted the most amazing kiss of her life.   A server had poked her head inside the curtain, and was watching them wearily.  Jenna looked back at Daniel.  His eyes were now glowing as he met her gaze.  Yup, definitely a werewolf.  And his wolf was looking at her.  She shivered in response under his heated gaze.  Hello wolf.  What’s your name?    

"Yes?" Daniel finally responded, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Sir, you can't be in here," the server said.  "This booth is reserved."

Daniel reached up and gently cupped her cheek, before leaning in to give her another light kiss on the forehead, before turning to the server. 

She stared at him for a moment, her eyes growing wide, before she frowned and bowed her head.  "I'm sorry to bother you."  She stepped back out of the curtain.

Jenna watched her leave in surprise. What an odd reaction.  She’d assumed that the blond man she’d seen downstairs was the Beta, but perhaps it was her Daniel? Her Daniel.  She scoffed inwardly.   As if he’d ever be hers.  She felt her heart drop.

Daniel turned his full attention back to her, and took a deep breath, his nostril flaring before he smiled.  His eyes were no longer glowing, and looked almost black now.  

“Should we go?”  Jenna asked, not really wanting to, though the server had ruined their moment together. 

He pulled her back into his arms, and buried his face in her neck.  "Not yet," he whispered, trailing hot little kisses up her neck.   She sighed as his lips found hers again, and she responded back, eagerly wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer.  She felt like she couldn't get enough of him, like he was a drug and she was newly addicted.  

He groaned, and his hands suddenly grabbed her bottom, and he lifted her up.  Jenna immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, giving in to her earlier temptation to rub herself against him.  He buried his face in her neck, and she moaned in his ear, the fire between them back but burning even more brightly.

"Jenna," he groaned, and set her down on a table. He stepped back from her, then turned away.  Jenna wrapped her arms around herself, suddenly feeling empty and cold without his touch, though her eyes never left him.  He stood a moment with his back to her, before turning back to her.  

"I have to stop before I take you right here in this club," he muttered.

She barely heard him, and wondered if he had even meant for her to.  At least our thoughts are in line with each other.  Jenna blushed, catching his eye.  

Daniel walked back over to her and smiled, as he ran his hands up her thighs, his fingers brushing under her skirt. "What are you thinking?" he asked, leaning close to her ear.  

How much I want you too. She blushed again, and he laughed softly.  The sound of his laugh sent a shiver down her spine, and she placed her hands on his back, feeling his muscles ripple beneath his shirt, as she pulled him closer, reveling in the tingles that continued to pleasantly assault her body everywhere they touched.

"Not here, Jenna.  You deserve a bed for me to worship your body on." His lips brushed her ear before traveling down her neck and she sighed. She had it bad for him.