Chapter 31

Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read my book. I appreciate every comment and vote. I was shocked to find it at #6 in werewolf yesterday, so Thank you!

And now for the chapter we have all been waiting for. And yes, I will add Chapter 32 as well here in a bit.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Jenna slipped on her new sunglasses and started the car. She'd had a very productive day, securing herself a new job, a new haircut, and some new clothes.

The job process had gone smoother than Jenna could have possibly hoped for. She'd stopped in the diner to pick up an application, but was told if she filled it out there, she could have an interview right away. Jenna had agreed, and found herself seated at a table with a drink while she filled it out. The interview had been easy, and the manager had hired her on the spot. She'd left with an apron, and a work schedule for the rest of the week.

After calling her father to check on Noelle, Jenna had decided to go to the city nearby to buy some new clothes. Her body had changed in the last year, and she just wanted something new.

She hadn't been shopping in a long time, and she had really enjoyed it.  She used to love shopping with Talia.  She could get Jenna to step out of her comfort zone and buy clothes she wouldn't normally even consider.  

Jenna knew she also needed to work at forgetting about Daniel. Maybe go on a date. A sharp pain ran through her, and she gasped. Okay, maybe one thing at a time.

Jenna settled easily into her new routine. She only worked three days a week, but that was plenty for her. She also usually only worked in the evenings, which meant both her father and Tyler could take care of Noelle for her. She liked the diner, and the staff. The only thing missing was Talia.

Jenna had already decided that after a few months, she was going back to New York to find Talia. They could reconnect, and give Jenna a chance to talk to her friend about all of her concerns for Noelle. Talia was going to freak when she found out Jenna had given birth. She was going to freak out even more when she found out who the father was. A small part of Jenna hoped that Talia might even know of a way for her to reconnect with Daniel, especially since she had given birth to his daughter. But did Jenna want to reconnect? Mostly yes, but there was a small part of her that was afraid Daniel had found his mate and would want nothing to do with her, or Noelle.

She couldn't bear the thought of him being with someone else. But really, it didn't matter. If Daniel had found his mate, Jenna would mean nothing to him. As it was, more than likely, Daniel had a one night stand every weekend, and he wouldn't even remember her.  She could very well be just one girl of many ..

By the time Jenna arrived back home, her good mood had completely dissipated. She grabbed her stuff, and walked inside to cuddle her baby.

***

A month had passed since Charity had rejected Alpha Jason. She'd made two trips to West Virginia to visit the rogue pack, and she almost had their paperwork finalized to make them official. She also had been working on securing their lands, but a small problem had crept up.

Regal Eclipse had allowed each pack a one time land grant, where they would purchase land, and gift it to a pack. When she had told Nick about it, he'd almost wept with relief. He had no idea how he was going to secure the funds for their land, but there would be enough money to not only purchase land, but also to start building housing.