Chapter 55

The next morning, Jenna awoke alone in bed. She sat up, looking for Daniel and saw him sleeping in his chair, Noelle in his arms. She smiled at the adorable pair they made, and laid back down.

The morning flew by. Jenna chatted with Ben who informed her that there was no way she would ever keep up with nursing Noelle.

"I meant to talk to you about that Monday, Jenna and I completely forgot," Ben told her where to get formula in his office and Daniel ran down to get some.

Noelle easily took to it, and Jenna breathed a small sigh of relief.

"How about we change you tomorrow then," Daniel asked, as he held Noelle in his arms, giving her a bottle.

Jenna looked down at her baby and frowned. Fear crept up at the idea of leaving her little one alone for so long. She pushed it down. "Are you going to be okay alone with an infant for that long?"

Daniel had felt her get ahold of her fear and he was proud of her for doing so. "We'll be okay. And my mom is next door. Speaking of which, go get ready while I finish feeding Noelle, then we'll go inform my parents of what's happening and see Talia."

Jenna nodded and headed into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and stripped off her nightgown before getting in the shower. She really liked Daniel's shower. It sprayed you from all angles.

She washed her hair, then began to soap up her body, letting her mind wander back to that night again. She really needed some new material to fuel her fantasies, she thought with a smile. Except for the few heated kisses, nothing had happened between them.

She slowly ran the loofah down her body, visualizing Daniel joining her, the loofah becoming his hands as she slowly ran it over her breasts, down her stomach and between her legs, lingering a bit. A soft moan escaped her lips and her eyes suddenly popped open as she realized what she was doing and that it wouldn't just affect her alone.

Jenna  blushed and quickly put the loofah back, then rinsed herself off. But before she got out of the shower, she slid her fingers down between her legs one more time, just for a moment. Maybe it would encourage him to take action.

She finally got out and dried herself off before braiding her hair. She walked into the closet, happy there was another door between it and the bathroom. She dressed quickly and walked out to the bedroom.

She walked back out into the bedroom. Daniel was sitting in the chair alone, his heated gaze looking her over. Then, he was on her. He'd moved so quickly she hadn't realized what was happening, and she found herself under him on the bed. She stared up at him, blinking in surprise. "I didn't know you could move that fast."

"I'm a predator, Jenna." He ran his tongue down her neck, causing her to shiver. "And you're playing with fire, Little Mate," he whispered near her ear.

His entire length was pressed against hers, and she found herself wishing she hadn't dressed yet. "Daniel, kiss me."

His lips found hers and she sighed as their tongues danced together. She gripped his biceps and parted her legs, bringing them up on either side of his hips, and felt him press against her. She gripped the hem of his shirt, pulling at it and seeking his bare skin.

He suddenly stood up and pulled his shirt over his head, then hauled Jenna off the bed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and yanked her up against his bare chest, then leaned down until their lips were almost touching. "Were you purposely trying to tease me, Jenna?" His words caused his lips to brush against hers but he turned her around before she could kiss him, and pulled her back up against him.

"Not at first.." she whispered as his hands slipped under her hoodie and trailed up her stomach. He cupped both of her breasts over her lace bra and she arched her back as he gently squeezed them.

Daniel nipped at her mark making her moan, and then brought his lips up to her ear, his hands still on her breasts. "Because two can play that game. I have to take a shower." He let her go and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him before he took a deep breath.

He could feel her confusion, followed by disappointment, then annoyance at him as he slipped the rest of his clothes off.

'Quit teasing Mate,' Rafe muttered, also annoyed.

'She started it,' Daniel replied, as he tossed his clothes into the laundry.

Danny? Are you going to be here soon? Talia is really bad today.

His mother's voice in his mind was like a splash of cold water pulling his mind out of the gutter. Yeah I have to take a shower, but I'll send Jenna over there now.

He opened the bathroom door and saw that she hadn't moved, but she turned to him now, her gaze raking over him, and he felt her lust which fueled his own. Focus. "Jenna?"

Her gaze finally traveled back up to his after a long moment. "Hmmm?"

"Get Noelle and take her over to my parent's. Talia is having a bad morning."

Her words penetrated her lusty thoughts and she frowned. "Okay."

Daniel walked across the room to her, and pulled her into his arms. "Are you mad at me?" He knew she wasn't, but asked anyway. She was more concerned for Talia than anything else.

"Yes." She smiled up at him, then frowned again. "I'm sorry for being a tease."

He laughed. "But are you really?"

"No," she admitted, resting her head against his chest.

"Let Talia know I'm turning you tomorrow. You can invite her along out to the woods with us if you'd like."

"We're going out in the woods?"

"For your first shift? Yes. We'll all shift together. Have you met Talia's wolf?" Daniel rubbed her back slowly, over her shirt this time.

"Lila? Once. She shifted to prove to me that she was a werewolf, but that was it." Jenna mused as she snuggled in closer to his chest.

"It's up to you. After your shift, we'll come back here because you're going to be exhausted."

"What about Noelle?" Jenna couldn't help but worry about her.

"My mom and dad will keep her. Ragnar will probably be there as well," Daniel said.

"Out in the woods with us?" Jenna asked.

"NO. He's not going to watch you change for the first time. I don't think you'd want him there anyway," Daniel laughed.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll be naked," Daniel reminded her.

Jenna felt her cheeks warm in embarrassment as another thought occurred to her. "Are you and Talia going to be naked too?"

Daniel smiled at her jealousy. It was the reason why he didn't want Ragnar there. "We don't have to be naked until necessary. Believe me Talia is not going to be the least bit interested in me, and I think of her as a sister."

"Good because you're mine." She muttered under her breath, but he still caught it and smiled. And you're mine.

"Well, you'd better get over next door. I need to get my shower taken. Kind of awkward that we're standing here with me completely naked and you fully dressed." Daniel mused. He still hadn't let her go.

"I could get naked," Jenna said in a low tone.

"Don't tempt me." Daniel kissed her forehead and let her go, before heading into the bathroom.

Jenna grabbed Noelle's diaper bag, making sure that it had everything she would need, then scooped her up and headed out of the apartment.