Chapter 60

A vision of a black wolf with a white undercoat suddenly appeared in Jenna's mind. She was sitting, her tail swishing back and forth. Jenna stared at her in awe. 'You're quite beautiful.'

'Thank you. I'm looking through your memories. You've had such a rough last year. I'm so sorry Jenna,' Vanessa said mournfully.

'It has been rough,' Jenna agreed.

'I need a bit more time, and then we will shift. Rest, Jenna. You're going to need it.'

Jenna dropped off to sleep, her dreams involving her wolf as they ran together through a field.

Vanessa woke her a few hours later. 'Wake mate. It's almost time,' she said.

Jenna looked over at Daniel, her eyes widening at how much she suddenly felt drawn to him. Her need for him was almost overwhelming. She breathed in his intoxicating scent, and reached out to touch his arm. The tingles were greatly intensified and she bit her lip as she looked down at him.

Daniel's eyes popped open and Jenna felt her world flip upside down as she met his gaze. She was on him in an instant, kissing him like she needed him to live.

Daniel felt overwhelmed by the lust he'd been hit with the moment his eyes had met Jenna's. It felt like the first time he'd seen her and he hungrily kissed her back, his hands trailing down her back, then her thigh as he pulled it up around him.

'Mate's wolf is fully present,' Rafe said happily in his mind.

'We need to mate and let her mark us,' Daniel said, his brain overcome by lust as he rolled her on her back and ground himself against her, making her moan.

'Yes,' Rafe growled in his head.

Daniel grabbed Jenna's shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it across the room.  His lips were on her again, their tongues wildly dancing as he pulled her bra straps down, and cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples.  She moaned against his mouth, her hands traveling over his skin before heading down to his jeans and unbuttoning them.  She yanked his zipper down and slid her hand down his stomach and inside his boxers, causing him to groan into her mouth. 

'Stop!' Rafe suddenly said, startling Daniel.  'We don't have time.  Mate will shift soon.'

Daniel pulled back, earning a whimper from Jenna. "I'm sorry, but we don't have time right now. This will have to wait. You're going to shift soon. "

"You and Vanessa," Jenna huffed as she rolled away from Daniel and got up off the bed. "Bunch of killjoys." Jenna walked towards the closet pulling off the rest of her clothes. She grabbed some leggings and turned when she heard Daniel walk in.

He stopped, staring at her, then suddenly he was in front of her, his lips on hers as his hands ran over her naked body, leaving tingles in their wake.  He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, as they kissed, exploring each other's mouths. He finally broke off the kiss and sat her down. "I'll wait out here for you," he muttered, turning and leaving the closet.

Jenna smiled as she slipped on the dress and the leggings. She walked into the bathroom and quickly braided her hair before walking back into the closet for some boots and found Daniel in there slipping a T-shirt over his head. "You ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Jenna conceded.

'Don't worry. I've got us,' Vanessa piped up.

"Let's grab Noelle and trade her for Talia," Daniel said, grabbing her diaper bag.

Jenna giggled as she picked up her pup. They left the apartment and headed next door. Charlotte was waiting for them, and gave Jenna a hug. "You've got this. Just remember to breathe and listen to your wolf."