Part 2

Luhan's POV

I can't wait to see Bella! After so long!

I walk out of my room to where the guys were hanging out.

Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai were playing Foosball. D.O, Suho, Xiumin, and Kris are watching a movie. And Lay, Chen, and Tao are playing a game on the floor.

"Hey, guess who's coming to visit!" I smiled and held out my arms.

"I know! It's Bella! Bella's coming for the whole summer!" Xiumin answers right away.

"Yeah, you told us so many times." Suho points out.

I pout and sit next to Xiumin. He gives me a side hug.

"It's fine, we all know you're excited." He assures with a pat on the head. "Don't worry. We're excited too."

"So, when is she gonna be here?" Sehun asks, not taking his eyes off the table.

"Yeah, you announced that she's coming, but never told us the other details." Kris adds.

D.O pauses the movie. "What does she even look like? Is she cute?"

"Have you guys dated? Do you two secretly like each other?" Chanyeol asks too with his eyes as big as his head.

"What? No! I mean, I don't really know. It's weird." I answer quickly, fiddling my fingers around.

"But IS she cute?" Tao repeats D.O's question.

"I-I don't know. Of course she doesn't look bad- I don't know. I can show you a picture of her." I take out my phone and pulled up some photos of Bella.

Everybody crowds around my phone.

"Is that her? You have so many pictures of her." D.O teased.

"Well, she used to take my phone a lot and take tons of selfies. She tells me to delete them if I want....but I keep most of them." I explained with a hand behind my head. "I-I don't have time to delete them..."

"Whoa, this one is nice." Baekhyun grabs the phone from me.

It was a photo of her in a bikini. She was making a peace sign with her fingers and winking.

I liked that one too.

"She is cute. How come you've never shown us these pictures?" Sehun looks at me.

I shrug. "You don't ask."

Bella's POV

"Zoey! Guess what!" I scream before even being face to face with her.

Zoey is my girl best friend. Just when having a boy as my best friend isn't enough ...I do need some girl moments in my life too.

She's been with me when Luhan was gone ever since high school.

We were meeting for breakfast.

"What is it?" Zoey asks, finally catching up.

We walk into a Subway.

"I get to meet EXO and spend a whole summer with them!" I blurted with a hands gripping her arm. "Isn't that amazing!?"

I'm just too pumped for everything.

Zoe stops in her place.

I turn around to face her.

"A summer?! With a popular Kpop group?! 12 good looking boys, who are around your age, for a whole summer!?"

I held a finger to my lips to keep her quiet, but nodded to her very loud question.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" She scolds.

"What do you mean? I texted you."

She leans closer to me. "No, you said you were gonna be away for the whole summer. Nothing about the kpop group, EXO, and boys!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It was late. I didn't wanna wake you and make you read so much." I apologized, then focused on ordering my food.

"But, still!" Zoey grabs my arm. "Is it because of Luhan?"

"What do you mean? Lettuce, please."

"Is it because of him that you're going, you know, because you like him. 6-inch please."

"Well, of course. I miss him because he is my best friend and I haven't seen him in a year. A whole year!" I hand the lady the money. "A whole year, Zoey."

"Oh, well, do you think you're gonna make a move this summer?"

"Puh-lease."

"Bell! Come on, it's probably been 2 years now!" She grabs her sub and we take a seat at a table.

"2 or 3 years, still not gonna tell him. It might ruin our friendship. That'll be like taking a million dollars and just riping it up." I take a bite of my sub.

"You should. What if he likes you back?"

I never thought of that before....

What if he does?

I shook my head. "I don't want to."

"Ugh, don't blame me if you end up alone."

"I know I won't."