Part 3

Bella's POV

Ah! It's the day of the trip! I'm so excited, I can't stop shaking and jumping around while smiling like an idiot.

Even though it is like 9:00 in the afternoon, I AM STILL SUPER PUMPED!

"Flight 67 to Seoul, South Korea, now boarding." The voice says.

I grab my ticket that was given to me by someone hired by Luhan.

"When you enter the airport, look for a man who looks like a waiter and tell him that your name is Bella and do our secret handshake." Was what he told me last night.

I board the plane, greeting every flight attendant I see.

One flight attendant guides me to my seat.

I finally reach my seat in the first class deck and I must say...

DAAAYYUUUMM!!

Cushioned seat with a foot rest, small TV in front, warm arm rests, clear window, own personal table, and provided neck pillows, and blankets.

My eyes nearly pop out once I sit down in my little cabin for the next 14 hours.

The view is amazing, the seat is so comfortable, and the TV is perfectly placed in front of me.

I love this so much.

I pull out my phone and called Luhan for a video chat. After 3 rings, he answers.

"Hey there! Are on the plane yet?" Luhan asks.

"Yes, I am and it is so awesome! The seat is so comfortable. I could sleep the whole way if I really wanted to."

He laughs. "I'm glad you like it. Please have a safe trip. I can't wait to see you!"

"Hey are you-" I get cut of by Sehun suddenly appearing on the screen.

"Hi, Bella! Nice to finally see you! I am Sehun." Sehun immediately introduces and waves.

I waved back. "Hi!"

"Ah, so this is you! Luhan talks about you so much. He even has tons of pho-"

Luhan covers his mouth and nervously laughs. "Um, yeah, forget him. I'll talk to you later. Uh, update me, um, gotta go. See ya!"

And that's all. He ended the call.

Not even ten minutes, wow.

Wonder what Sehun was gonna say....

He looked cute, though.

Sehun's POV

Luhan suddenly ends the call.

"What was that? I was talking to her. I wasn't even finished yet!" I crossed my arms.

"She doesn't know that I have that many photos of her! I don't want her to know, she might think I'm weird."

I place my hand on his shoulder. "You are weird."

Luhan pushes my hand away and scoffs. "Is that suppose to help?"

"Everyone's weird. Plus, she is your best friend! Ever since what...Elementary?" I stand up to make my point more stronger.

Luhan stands up too. "Yeah, but I don't want her to-to think I-"

Kai walks in and joins the conversation. "Hey, what's with all the noise?"

"Luhan's getting worked up that I almost told Bella that he has tons of pictures of her."

"I'm not getting worked up!"

"It should be alright because Bella is his best friend." Sehun tries to reason.

"Sehunnie, whether or not the girl's his best friend, it's weird to say to her that I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES OF YOU!"

"Ugh, fine, but he didn't have to cover my mouth and end the call. She was really cute. She looks like someone I would-"

Luhan breaks from the group and storms out of the room.

"What's with him?" Kai looks out of the door.

I shrug. "I don't know, let's just leave him."