Part 28

Bella's POV

"Crazy!" I say to Luhan when he asks me about my day.

"Why? What happened?" Luhan wraps his arms around me.

"Well, uh, when you guys were gone-" Xiumin tackling Sehun in the hallway cuts me off. "Uh, anyways, Kai and I were dancing together."

"Oh, what song?"

"He danced to History, then I danced to it and he was so surprised! Did you not tell them about me? He was also surprised when I told him I was in gymnastics."

Luhan presses his lips together. "Well, no. I talked a lot about how fun and cool you were. Just not about you."

I playfully punch his arm. "You're so weird."

"Not as weird as you!" Luhan pokes my nose.

I smile. Having Luhan as a best friend is the best thing in the world!

Kai walks over awkwardly and stops in front of the seat next to me.

I pat the seat next to me telling him to sit next to me. "Why are you so shy? Sit down."

Kai shyly smiles at me and sits down. "Thanks."

"So when is everyone going to get back?" I ask looking at Kai and Luhan.

"I don't think they're getting back any time soon." Kai answers first.

"Well, what are we going to do, then?"

"How long were you in America?" Kai suddenly asks.

I let out a long sigh. "I went for school, so I moved in with my aunt in 5th grade."

"When did you meet Luhan?" Kai asks.

"Seriously, do you not tell them anything about me?" I flick Luhan's head. "We met in 5th grade, like in beginning of the year."

"That's cool. Is there any place you want to visit this summer?" Kai follows my eyes as I turn to Luhan and back at him.

I stop when Kai and I make eye contact. My heart flutters, but I quickly snap back into reality. "I-uh, t-there's this beach I want to go to. I saw it when we passed by it on our way to the amusement park."

Kai and Luhan steal glances at each other.

"S-Stop the tickling!! Truce!! TRUCE!!" Sehun starts pleading loudly.

"Shows you!" Xiumin gets up and helps Sehun up.

Sehun brushes his clothes and loosens his collar. "Yeah, yeah."

They walk over to us. "Hey! What are you talking about?"

"Let's go to the beach tomorrow!!" Kai screams and waves his arms around.

"But we can't, we gone through this!" Luhan says.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"We have practice on Monday."

"What does going to the beach have to do about that?"

"We need to be safe and stay away from anything that might get us sick or hurt because we have a charity concert this next Saturday."

I pout. "Well....."

"Awh! Come on! It's summer, we're suppose to have fun and live life!" Xiumin shouts and starts dancing with Sehun.

Luhan thinks for a moment. I hold my hands together. "Please, please! Luhan, this is suppose to be a great summer, please!"

Xiumin stops dancing and helps me convince Luhan. "Yeah, Luge, let's go to the beach tomorrow and have lots of fun!"

Sehun helps also. "The beach isn't so bad. We go there all the time as trainees! Let's go, please, Lulu!"

Luhan sighs and studies our expressions. "Fine, but everyone has to be careful."

"Awh! Yes! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I cheer as I kiss Xiumin's cheek.

His face turns to a slight red. He cups his face and looks down.

"Hey, I deserve one!" Sehun whines and pats his cheek.

I laugh and kiss his cheek too. "You're funny, we'll have so much fun! I swear, you won't regret anything! I have the perfect swim suit too!"

Kai, Sehun, and Xiumin's eyes light up.

"A bikini?" Kai asks.

"You'll see....CAUSE WE GET TO GO TO THE BEACH WOO HOO!" I shout and clap.

Sehun and Xiumin start dancing and I join in. Luhan and Kai gets up and joins us also.

"Hey, who said you can party without me?" Someone says as the door opens.

I turn around and see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Lay, Chen, and Suho entering the living room.