Part 13

Bella's POV

I turn over slightly to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol's expression. They start pleading me.

I roll my eyes then look back to D.O. "I think I heard them go outside."

D.O growls and stomps out the door.

Once he was gone. Chanbaek gets up from behind the beds.

"Phew! That was close! Thanks so much!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun both give me a hug.

"No problem. But how many times am I going to have to do that?" I stretch my arms.

"This is the last time." Baekhyun promises.

I look behind them and Luhan, Xiumin, and Sehun are sitting there shaking their heads. I laugh.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

Tao casually walks in the room.

"Hey, uh, why is there an angry, half-naked D.O standing outside with a comb in his hand?" Tao asks pointing out the window.

Sehun gets up and opens the window.

"BAEKHYUN-AH!! CHANYEOL-AH!!! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!!! I SWEAR!!" D.O yells while swinging his comb around.

We all burst into laughter.

"I'm going to record this." Kai says taking out his phone.

I can see that his wallpaper is himself. I laugh quietly to myself.

Luhan gets up and takes my hand. "We need to talk."

"But! I don't want to miss-" I whine.

"Come on, you can watch it on Kai's phone later." Luhan drags me into my room.

He sits me down and starts kissing me while standing.

"This isn't exactly talking." I say through the kiss.

Luhan pulls back and looks down. "You're my best friend."

"Yes, I am. You are mine also."

Kai's POV

"Yes, I am. You are mine also." I hear Bella say to Luhan.

I was about to go get changed, but then I see Luhan and Bella kissing.

"So what are we going to do?" Luhan asks.

"I love our friendship. I don't want to lose it!" Bella says joining hands with Luhan.

My heart skips a beat when I see that. Am I getting jealous? No, no, of course not.

"Ok, let's just move past this, and continue being just friends." Luhan says.

"Best friends."

They both hug and I hide quickly.

Tao walks out and notices me against the wall with my head up.

"Hey, Kai. What's wrong?" Tao asks.

"I'll tell you, but if you keep it a secret." I answer.

Tao scoffs. "Dude, we've been brothers for a long time. You can trust me." He playfully punches my arm.

I smile. "Ok. Come follow me."

We talk in the living room away from the making up and laughing.

"So?" Tao leans in close.

"I have to share a room with Bella." I explain starting from the top.

"Wow! Lucky, I have to share with Kris. He snores."

"Whatever, you like it! You snore too!"

Tao scoffs. "Continue."

"So when they went into the room, I was shirtless. Xiumin told Bella that I was a perv and seeing that didn't help!"

"Hahaha! I should've been there!"

"So Xiumin left. Bella was unpacking then she asked me where she should put her stuff."

"Mhm."

"The thing is, she was stuttering. It can be easily told that she was nervous and shy!"

"Wow."

"Yeah, so when she turned around, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards me. We were close."

"Haha, and you guys just met after a long time."

"I told her that she should be comfortable around me. Then we exchanged smiles and laughs. But she was still stuttering. Then, out of the blue, I asked if it was because I was shirtless."

Tao bursts into laughter and falls back on the couch. I also hear quiet laughing from behind the kitchen counter.

"Lay? Chen?" I call. It sounds like how'd they laugh.

"And Suho." Suho, Lay, and Chen rise up.

"Were you listening the whole time?" I ask.

"Well, we were having a snack, then you guys came in." Lay explains.

"Kai! Just continue the story." Tao complains.

"Anyways, after I asked that, she said no, no, no. Then I just left her alone."

"Wow, you seem so forward, haha." Chen laughs while eating an apple.

"We were talking then Chanyeol and Baekhyun came into the room. Baekhyun ran into Bella causing her to fall, but I caught her and we were just there, smiling at each other and laughing together." I look down playing with my fingers.

"Awh! This sounds like something in this Drama I watched a while ago." Suho says.

"What was it?" Lay asks.

"It's called Playful Kiss."

"Oh, I've watched that. This has nothing to do with that?" Lay debates.

"What's it about?" Chen asks.

As they talk, I continue on my story. "We all know that Luhan and Bella kissed in that alley way, right?"

Tao nods.

"Yeah, and when they left the room too. They kissed! Straight up, Luhan just kissed her and Bella let him!" I cover my face with my hands.

"You seem jealous." Tao nudges me.

I scoff. "No, I'm not. Anyways, they agreed that they wanted to stay best friends. You've got to admit, though, their friendship is like gold."

Everyone yells in agreement.