Part 21

Bella's POV

"What? What is this? What happened?" Sehun's smile fades away.

"Nothing, nothing, let's just go back." I say not making eye contact with him.

Kai follows behind looking gloomy too. "Let's go back, I'm not in the mood for rides."

Sehun just stands there totally dumbfounded. "H-How?"

--------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

"SO? How was it? Are they dating?" Luhan runs up to me and greets us as we enter the dorm.

I look at Bella and Kai, they're still not looking at each other. I turn back to Luhan and shake my head.

"No, I don't know what happened! It happened all of a sudden too." I explain quietly to Luhan.

Tao takes a look at Bella and Kai and then at us with a confused look. "What happened? Kai looks mad and Bella looks sad."

I shrug. "I left them, I don't know anything that happened."

Luhan sighs.

"Why don't you just ask them?" Xiumin joins the conversation.

Tao slaps his arm.

"Ow!"

"Do you even know what's happening?"

"No, but I know about the bubble tea and amusement park. And I over heard you. Why don't you just ask them."

"Sehun and I will talk to Bella. You and Xiumin can talk to Kai." Luhan says pointing to Tao and Xiumin.

We all nod and separate.

Kai's POV

You may think that I'm getting mad at the wrong person or that I'm overreacting. Ok, maybe I am, but just thinking about her kissing someone else ON THE SAME DAY I KISSED HER is just outrageous! Lay is a very kind guy, he wouldn't do anything like this if I told him about it, but I didn't so he didn't know, so it's not his fault. Bella knew, she knew it well, but she didn't care!

I walk over to the kitchen and set my drink down.

Xiumin and Tao come running to me with nervous/happy faces.

I sigh and look away leaning on the counter, taking a drink lazily.

"Hey, Kai, how was your morning?" Xiumin pats my back and doesn't take his eyes off me.

I turn to him. "Good."

"Great to hear! Anything new." Tao continues.

"Nope, nothing." I cough.

"Look! We know something is wrong!" Xiumin blurts, clearly losing patience.

"Xiumin!" Tao scolds

I turn around to look at them. "Ok, ok, I'll tell you what happened."

The two little sheep gather close to listen.

"I saw...B-Bella kissing Lay in the mirror house at the amusement park." I say, my heart clenching.

Xiumin gasps and Tao's jaw drops.

"You can't be serious..." Xiumin says in shock.

"Lay?" Tao squints and mumbles something.

"I'm serious. Bella went into the mirror house when I wasn't looking and I heard her calling for someone, then I heard her scream. I went in to look for her, but it was so dark. I finally found her because I heard her say something. She said Lay, so Lay was with her. I finally found them and they were kissing. I'm not mad at Lay because I know he wouldn't do that to get me mad, he didn't know." I explain slowly, feeling even more sad after hearing it out loud.

Xiumin and Tao stand there staring at me and each other. Finally Xiumin speaks up, "How come you're mad at Bella then?"

I sigh. "Because...she kissed another guy, another member, on the same day we kissed!"

Xiumin and Tao gasp. "You guys kissed!?" They whisper yell at the time. They look at each other completely shocked at all this new information.

I nod, slightly blushing.

"Well, do you think you'll get over it soon?" Tao asks.

"I don't know, it's kind of hard to forget something like this! It just hurts because every time I see her, it reminds me of that."

Xiumin nods understandingly. "Does she know that you know?"

Tao snorts.

"No, I don't think she knows. Otherwise she would've confronted me."

"We're having lunch!!!!" Suho yells running out of the hallway and onto the couch, followed by Chanbaek.

Xiumin and Tao pats my back. "Stay strong, we're here for you."

I smile and nod at them.

Bella's POV

How could he just be mad at me like that? He has NO RIGHT to be mad at me and make up a lame excuse saying OH I THOUGHT I LOST YOU WAH WAH WAH! Just thinking about it makes me so furious.

I stomp into my room with my drink half-full in my hand.

Luhan and Sehun follow me calling my name. I close the door behind me before they get in, but they just open it again.

"Stupid door." I mumble to myself.

"Bell! Talk to me! Remember what we talked about on the phone!" Luhan says sitting on Kai's bed.

"Don't worry, it'll be ok if you let it out, we'll listen." Sehun adds sitting next to Luhan across from me.

"Ok, fine, I'll tell you." I rub my knees.

Sehun and Luhan smile and start nudging each other. I laugh at how dumb they look.

"When I got out of the mirror house, Kai was being all rude and ignoring me. I kept asking him if there was a problem, he just went on and on about how he thought he lost me and that I worried him so much. Like, I can protect myself! Why, why is he being so over protective after one kiss!" I blurt out.

Sehun and Luhan quickly move over to my side, comforting me. "So you did kiss? Ha, I knew it." Sehun flips his hair with a smile on his face.

Luhan smacks his shoulder. "Seriously?"

"What do you think happened then?" Luhan asks, rubbing my back.

"I don't know, it has nothing to do with the bubble tea, he told me. I have no clue." I sigh.

"We're having lunch!!" We hear Suho yell and Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelling gibberish.

"Don't worry, we'll help you." They both kiss my head causing me to blush.

"Thank you."