Part 7

Bella's POV

"You think I friend zoned you?"

"没有!不!" I yell in Chinese. (No)

"我知道你在撒谎!" Luhan takes his arms away and brings them to his head. (I know you're lying!)

"Ah? What? I'm still working on my Chinese." I say the last part quietly.

Luhan turns to me. "I said, I know you're lying. Bell, don't lie to me, I have been your best friend for over 10 years! Um, that's a long time! I know when you're lying, so come on. Tell me it's true."

My eyes look to his eyes, then to the ground. "Yes, it's true. But I'm over it!"

Luhan lifts up my face with his finger. "당신은 정말입니까?" (Are you really)

As I was about to respond, Luhan leans in and kisses me softly, but passionately.

Sehun's POV

I walk over to Saigon Love. I don't see Luhan or Bella in there, so I continue looking nearby. I hear familiar voices in an alley way. I peek over the corner and I see Luhan and Bella, together, close...KISSING!

I turn around and motion the group to come over.

"What's going o-?" Chanyeol covers Baekhyun's mouth.

Everyone gathers and quietly looks at Luhan and Bella.

"My Luge!" Xiumin bites his fist.

I shush him and continue peeking.

Luhan and Bella pull away and we all run away.

"Aish! One moment they send mixed signals, the next they're kissing!" Suho complains.

"They're still sending mixed signals!" Tao yells throwing his hands up.

I punch him lightly telling him to quiet down.

"这是什么?发生了什么?" Tao whispers and turns away. (What is this? What's happening?)

"What's this? Are they going out now?" Kai asks.

I shrug. "Don't ask me, I don't know what's happening either! 난 아무것도 이해하지 않는다!" I wipe sweat off my forehead. (I don't understand anything!)

"I'm hungry." Lay says looking high.

Chen smacks his back. "You want noodles?"

"On this weather? Ahh, it's too hot for noodles. Let's get ice-cream!" Baekhyun suggests.

Everyone yells in agreement.

We talk about Baskin Robins until Luhan and Bella walk out hand in hand.

Kai is the first one to notice them.

"So what happened in there?" Kai asks wiggling his eyebrows.

Bella blushes and Luhan awkwardly laughs.

"Uh, well, we made up." Luhan simply answers and walks past us.

Chanyeol stops them. "Hey, hey, where are you going? I'm right here!" He holds his arms out for a hug.

"Ah, you're so cute!" Bella gives him a big hug.

I notice Luhan get a little jealous.

"Our Lulu is getting jealous over a girl." Xiumin whispers to me.

I let out a sigh. "This summer is going to be really different, isn't it?"

"Sure is."

"We're getting ice cream!" Lay yells.

"Really, no noodles?" Luhan asks.

"You want noodles. You'll be eating your own sweat because you'll be sweating all over! Hahaha." Tao laughs like a school girl.

Kris starts laughing and pointing at him. "You laugh like a coyote giving birth!"

Tao stops and glares at him. "闭嘴! How do you even know how that sounds like!" (Shut up)

Tao and Kris bicker as we all decide on what to eat.

Bella's POV

"Yah! You two stop it, behave." I smack them lightly on the shoulder.

"You already act like a mom, ha." Luhan laughs.

I raise up my hand. "I'll smack you too!"

Luhan holds up his hands in defense.

"OK! Everyone, listen. It's already getting late. Bella still needs to settle down in our dorm. Where should we go?" Suho yells, being the mom he is.

"Why don't we get ice cream!" Lay yells.

Everyone agrees so we walk to the closest Baskin Robins.

"I would rather have bubble tea." Sehun walks besides me.

I laugh. "Really? I haven't had bubble tea in a while, I forgot how it tastes like."

Sehun stops in his track causing D.O to bump into him and Baekhyun to run into D.O.

"Aish! Sehun, don't do that!" D.O scolds him and continues walking.

"Hi." Baekhyun waves to me, I wave back.

Sehun comes back to his senses and puts both his hands on my arms.

"We need to go together sometime! Trust me, I know so many places you'll love it!" Sehun shakes me bit which causes me to laugh and hold him still.

"OK, ok, I'll go, I got the whole summer!"