Part 14

Bella's POV

I walk out of the room with Luhan.

"So what are we going to do with the rest of time?" I ask.

"I don't know."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly appears in front of us.

"I know exactly what we could do!" Baekhyun yells holding up a finger.

"Let's get to know one another." Chanyeol takes me by the hand and pulls me to the living room where Kai, Tao, Lay, Chen, and Suho were.

"How are going to do that?" Luhan follows behind.

Baekhyun runs into rooms and yells, "COME OUT HERE, WE"RE PLAYING A GAME!"

"Everyone, sit in a circle!" Chanyeol directs.

"Please let us NOT play truth or dare." I silently pray to myself. I've seen fan fiction, it's not a pretty thing to read.

Soon enough, all 11 members are sitting in a big circle including me. Surprisingly, the living room can hold everyone. I was sitting on the couch with Luhan and Sehun. Everyone else were on the ground.

"Hey, be fair, get down here." Xiumin pulls on Luhan's leg.

I scoot down so I'm sitting on the floor with my back leaning against couch.

"So what are we going to do. Wait, where is D.O?" Suho gets up and looks outside.

"Oh, I almost forgot about him." Chanyeol gets up too.

"You did forget about him." Baekhyun adds.

"Seriously, Baek!"

"HEY!!! KYUNGSOO!!! GET IN HERE, THEY'RE NOT OUTSIDE!" Suho yells.

My eyes widen. "Oh no! D.O's gonna find out I lied to him."

Luhan embraces me. "Don't worry, I'LL PROTECT YOU! LIKE A MANLY MAN!"

Sehun snorts. "Yup, totally."

Luhan slaps him behind my back.

D.O comes in looking tired. "I just wasted my life going out there half-naked and holding a comb."

We all just laugh.

"Go get dressed, your stuff is in your room." Chanyeol puts his hand on his shoulder, the flinches. "Whoa, you are cold! It's not even that cold out there."

"I was running around." D.O says embarrassed.

"Well, hurry and change, we don't want you to get sick." Chanyeol guides him to his room.

D.O's madness ended and all his strength disappeared. He just looks at Chanyeol and punches his chest, then walks away looking down.

"Come back and join us when you get finished." Chanyeol shouts.

We just hear a faint scream.

I giggle against Luhan's arm. I look over to my right side and I can see Kai looking at me. He turns away when I see him. I sigh.

"I just want to get to know you." I mumble.

Luhan looks at me and tilts his head. I pretend to not notice him.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho joins us once again.

"We're going to play a game that hasn't been named yet." Baekhyun announces.

"What are the instructions." Kris blankly asks.

"Wow, cold guy." Chen laughs.

"It's simple. We each go around telling a fact about us." Baekhyun explains.