Part 15

Sehun's POV

"Pick Kai." I mouth to Tao. Tao nods slightly and turns to Kai.

I really do like Bella, but as a younger sister, or like my twin, haha. It was really obvious that she liked him because when Kai spoke or when he was around, she would always have a shy smile on. It's that kind of smile where you can just tell she likes someone, and that someone is Kai. I think it's a cute idea, to meddle a little and get them together. I think they would make a great couple. I'm just upset that Luhan doesn't know, or maybe he does...

"I pick Kai!" Tao points to Kai. Kai looks up surprised. "Truth or Dare?"

I notice Kai take a sly glance at Bella at turns to Tao. I smile and laugh mischievously.

Bella looks at me like I'm a crazy person. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing."

Bella raises her eyebrows and looks away.

"Dare." Kai says without hesitating.

" Ah! I dare you to-" Bella's phone rings.

"Excuse me." Bella gets up and leaves.

I make a fist and groan. "So close."

Luhan flicks my knee. "What's going on?"

"Ok, I need to ask you." I turn to him and lean close.

"What?"

"Do you SERIOUSLY not know that Bella likes Kai."

"WHAT?!" Everybody yells.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth in shock. "Too loud?"

"Too loud." Tao sighs and face palms.

Luhan opens his mouth to speak, but no words come out.

"What?" Kai stares at me with curious eyes. He seems to be elated at what I said.

I sit there covering my mouth in shock. "Oh, what do I do?" I turn to Xiumin, Tao, or Luhan for help.

Xiumin slaps his forehead and leans forward. "You dummy!"

"She likes him?" Baekhyun asks.

"Oh, w-well. S-She doesn't LIKE, LIKE." I sit there trying to think of an excuse.

Luhan steps up. "Yes, she likes Kai."

I forward and cover my face. "Not the kind of help I was looking for."

"So straight-forward." Chen and Lay giggle like school girls.

"Yes, she does! You all were bound to find out some time!" Luhan crosses his arms.

I slap his arm. "Why!? She's going to find out and kill you!"

Luhan scoffs. "No she won't. If she doesn't tell me things like this, this is her punishment."

"You already knew."

"Of course! What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't figure it out already? Over all the times we talked on the phone, she would not stop talking about Kai!"

Kai smiles and blushes. "Cute."

My mouth widens. I twist my head to look at Kai. "Kai!"

Kai jumps when I call his name. "Y-Yes."

"What do you think?" I ask.

"W-Wha-"

"What do you think of Bella?" I ask. Everyone turns and studies Kai.

"I-I don't.." Kai sits there with a blank expression on.

"Tell us! You can't lie, you would have all of us on you if you lie!" I point to everyone around.

"I-I..."

"TELL US! TELL US!" We all shout provoking him.

"Ok, I-"

Bella walks in and looks at us with a confused expression. "What's all this shouting? Did someone get dared." Her expression changes from confused to excited.

"Uhhhhh......" Kai trails.

"Anyways, look at the time guys. It's almost 10."

Everyone stands up slowly. I stay down with Luhan, Xiumin, and Tao.

As soon as the living room empties, I huddle up with Luhan, Xiumin, and Tao.

"What to do? What to do?" Tao panics.

"Sehun, can you get any louder?" Xiumin rolls his eyes.

"Hey, I could've made an excuse, but Luge here gave it up." I blame it on Luhan.

"Yeah, what if Bella gets a mental break down. You know how crushes are like for girls, it's really complicated." Xiumin states.

"They were bound to find out anyways. I think it's more romantic if they didn't find out from Kai or Bella." Luhan smiles.

We all laugh.

"What is this, Luge? You want them to get together?" Xiumin asks.

"Of course."

"You knew about all this?" I ask Tao and Xiumin.

They nod. "I found out when I opened the door to their room. You should've seen her face when she saw Kai shirtless."

Luhan giggles. "My little Bella, haha, I ship them!"

"Let's help, then." I suggest.

"Ok, then. are you going to get bubble tea with Bella tomorrow?" Luhan asks.

I nod.

"Then invite Kai with you, then ditch them." Luhan says.

I smile in approval. "That's a great idea, yeah, I can do that!"

Luhan leans out of our huddle and claps his hands. "Ok, let's all sleep well tonight!"

"Yes!" We all shout.