Part 8

Bella's POV

"Mmmmmm! I absolutely love rainbow sherbet!" I take another bite of my ice cream.

Sehun was sitting on my left and Baekhyun on my right. Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay were sitting across from us. Tao, Kris, Kai, Suho, D.O, Chen, and Chanyeol were sitting at a table next to us.

"It was so hard choosing between Mint Chocolate and Wizard's Halloween." Sehun pouts as he takes a bite of his Mint Chocolate ice cream.

"It would be weird if you got Wizard's Halloween in the summer." Baekhyun laughs.

I nod. "What did you get, Baekhyun?"

"I got Very Berry Strawberry. I would've gotten Apple Mint, but Suho already got that." Baekhyun points to Suho.

"Don't blame me if you didn't get your favorite flavor. I didn't ask you to get that." Suho snaps his fingers and returns to his table.

I laugh. "You guys are so silly! It reminds me of-" My phone rings.

I gasp. "ZOEEYYYYY!!!" I yell.

Luhan chokes on his ice cream. "Oh her."

I press answer and turn to Luhan. "What do you mean...Oh her?"

"Nothing, so how is she? Is she sti-"

I hold up a finger. Luhan scoffs at me.

"Hey, girl, what's up!" Zoey greets me.

"SO much! So much happened! You would never believe me!" I squeal, thinking about the kiss.

"Try me."

"Ok, so the group and I were going to get some food and Luhan said..." I stop in the middle of my sentence. Everyone had their eyes filled with curiosity and Luhan look worried.

"Yes. continue."

"Ok..." I mouth BRB to everyone and stepped outside.

"Wait, your ice cream!" Sehun yells.

"Omg, is that Sehun! Oh, he sounds so cute!" Zoey gushes over her bias.

"Haha, he is, we might get bubble tea together tomorrow, or sometime."

"You lucky little Korean princess." Zoey says in perfect English.

"I see you have been working."

"Yeah, yeah, now continue."

"Ok, so Luhan said, 'We are best friends, we love each other!' and I thought he friend zoned me, so I was sad. Like, I cried, IN PUBLIC!" I yelled the last part causing the group to turn their heads and look at me. "So I was in this noodle restaurant-"

"You went to a noodle restaurant? In this weather? Mm, girl, you surprise me sometimes."

"Let me finish."

"Ok, ok."

"After a while of crying, I got pulled out of the restaurant by Luhan and he pulled me into an empty alleyway."

Luhan's POV

"What do you think she's talking about?" Xiumin asks me.

I shrug. "Could be anything. They are girls." Even though I know EXACTLY what they're talking about.

Xiumin nods in agreement. "Hot girls."

I smack his arm and he flinches.

"Hey, hey, calm down. What? Do you not agree with me?" Xiumin makes mocking noises at me.

"Whatever, 怪物." I say flicking his forehead. (Weirdo).

"Who you calling 怪物?" Xiumin crosses his arms and pouts.

I give him and big hug and sway him around.

"IN PUBLIC!" We hear Bella yell outside.

We all start laughing quietly.

"She's so weird." Lay sits there laughing like a drunk man.

Xiumin gives him a slight push. "Yah! You look and sound drunk!"

Lay rolls his eyes. "I'm not, just tired."

"Whatever you say."

I laugh and turn to Sehun and Baekhyun who are feeding each other ice cream.

"Hey, get a room!" I say covering my eyes.

"Ha, you're just jealous." Sehun laughs.

Bella comes back in. "Hey there, are we ready? It's already 5."

Everyone gets up and throws their cup away. I hand Bella her cup.

"Ew, it's all melted. I wasn't gone for that long, was I?" Bella makes a face when I hand her the cup.

Skip to the arrival to the dorm...

Bella's POV

"Whoa, this place is huge." I say in awe.

"It should be, it needs to hold 12 idols." Luhan hands me the last luggage.

I walk with my luggage in both my hands towards the entrance.

Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun race each other to the door. The struggle to open the door, so they start calling Suho over.

I burst out laughing when Suho opens the door and they trample over him.

"Need some help?" I turn around to a tired-looking Lay.

"Uh, no thanks. Hey, are you tired?"

Lay sighs. "Maybe it's just my face!" He stomps into the dorm looking drunk.

I shrug and continue to control my fan girl.

Chen and Xiumin run into the dorm never to be seen again.

I walk into the dorm and my jaw drops as soon as I see the living room.