Part 26

Kai's POV

I never knew Bella would be such a great dancer! My feelings for her has increased so much today! It's giving me a headache.

As the music starts, my heart races. As soon as Bella's arms sort of wrap around me, my heart beats faster. We continue doing to dance and I sneak peeks at Bella throughout the dance. Her face while she's dancing is serious, just like Lay's face when he's dancing, and her dance moves are precise and smooth, just like how Lay dances. Now, I'm wondering if Lay should be the one with her. Ugh, my heart is aching!

"E-X-O" We finish off, I could hear Bella laugh a little at the end.

"Phew! That was tiring, hehe." Bella says. She sweating a lot and somehow, she looks really sexy right now. Almost makes me wanna...

"WE'RE BACK!!!!!" Sehun yells causing both of us to jump. Water spills from Bella's water bottle.

"WHERE ARE THOU ROMEO AND JULIET?!" Xiumin yells.

"COME! WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!" Luhan yells too.

"Down here!" I call. I take a drink out of my water bottle.

Sehun, Luhan, and Xiumin come running into the studio looking like they were expecting something cool, they frown as soon as they see us standing far apart from each other.

"Oh, wow, you two look beat!" Luhan says pointing to Bella, who is fanning herself.

"What did you two do while we were gone?" Sehun comes up to me and whispers in a excited tone.

I smack his head"Nothing, we just danced. I learned a lot of new stuff today."

Sehun steps back a bit disappointed. "Oh, so Kai taught you how to dance?" He looks at Bella.

Bella shakes her head. "No, we danced together."

"Slow dance?" Sehun nudges my shoulder.

"No! I showed her History and then she danced to it too. She danced really well, actually."

Sehun raises his eyebrows. "Bella? I didn't know you could dance, and to an old song too."

"Yeah, I didn't know that until today. The big mirror really helped." Bella points to the wall mirror.

"That is helpful! Well, Bella, you have got to show us sometime!" Xiumin shakes Bella's hands and runs out the door.

"Yeah, show us." Luhan kisses her sweaty cheek.

"You already know, Lulu. Remember last year, 4th of July party."

"Oh yeah, but weren't you drunk? I thought you were drunk."

"I wasn't drunk! I don't drink a lot!" Bella flicks his nose.

"Haha, ok, explain why you were congratulating a potato for getting a part in Toy Story?"

Sehun and I burst out laughing.

"A potato?!" Sehun snorts. "Toy Story?!"

Bella stomps her feet. "I don't remember that!"

"Ok, whatever you say, anyways, go to my room when your done, I have something for you. Kai too."

We both nod.

Sehun pats my back and winks at Bella causing her to blush and look away.

"Geez, maknae, you're the real pervert!" I shoo him.

Luhan and Sehun finally leave and now it's just the two of us again.

"So...Kai..." Bella awkwardly claps his hands like a dolphin.

"Yes?"

"Wanna continue dancing?" She asks.

"Really? You're sweating a lot! You look really tired. And your white shirt..." I awkwardly say the last part.

I look away and all I hear is a gasp.

"Yeah, you're right, let's rest. What time is it?" Bella asks covering herself with her hands. "Sorry, I sweat a lot..."

I look up at the clock in the room.

"It's.... 1:05. It's fine, I sweat a lot too."

"Ok, I'm gonna go clean up." Bella says going out the door.

I follow behind. "I'll let you go first."

"Thanks."

Bella goes into the room and turns around when she enters and blocks my way.

"Yeah, but I'm going to need the room, so privacy please?" She smiles and holds her hands together.

"Fine, fine, but don't take a long time."

"Yes, thank you!" Bella closes the door and I hear a lock. We have a lock?

"Well, not what do I do?" I am once again leaning against a wall by my room.

Luhan's door opens and out comes Xiumin.

"Hey, Kai get in here."

Before I could answer, Xiumin pulls me in.

Sehun and Luhan are sitting on the floor with blank faces.

"What's going on?"

"Dude! Still haven't done anything with Bella?" Luhan says titling his head back.