Part 19

Bella's POV

I walk up to the lady that was taking our orders.

"Hello, welcome to our shop! What would you like today?" She smiles.

I smile back. "Hello, I would like a Thai Tea drink please."

"Would you like the boba?"

"Yes, please."

She writes down my order and then asks Kai. "And you?"

"I would like Coconut, with the boba." Kai answers not taking his eyes off me.

I turn away pretending to not notice him.

Sehun nudges my arm. "So? Thai Tea? Is that good?"

"I don't know for you, but it's my favorite." I kiss my fingers and make a MUAH sound.

Sehun laughs and pinches my cheek. "You're such a cutie pie! Wonder who you're lucky guy will be."

I laugh. "I wonder too."

Sehun's POV

I've been texting Luhan this whole time trying to make up a plan that'll work out.

Luhan: Are you at the shop yet?

Sehun: Yes, I'm here, but at first they were all lovey dovey and now they aren't looking at each other.

Luhan: Do you think they did something while you were outside waiting?

Sehun: I'm pretty sure.

Luhan: I think so too because I heard weird noises coming from their room. Really weird noises.

Sehun: Aish, I told them to stay quiet.

Luhan: Once you get your drinks, bring them to a private area then ditch them.

Sehun: Where could I bring them? Seoul isn't exactly a good private place.

Luhan: Take them to the amusement park. The one we saw last week.

Sehun: That place must be packed tho!

Luhan: No!

Sehun: Fine

Luhan: Good luck

Sehun: Thanks.