Chapter 26 - Shooting (1)

Kang Woojin moved cynically. The actors looked confused and flustered. They intensely felt something from Kang Woojin’s indifferent face.

Ah, he’s angry. Anyone could tell by that look.

It was something that could upset even them. However, Kang Woojin wasn’t particularly angry. Still, he had to correct what was wrong. While walking, Kang Woojin looked at the wide-eyed actors and spoke briefly.

The tone was the same as usual.

“I don’t belong to an agency.”

Immediately, the actors’ faces darkened.

It sounded like a warning that it wasn’t because of the company. His indifferent expression momentarily seemed to growl. The actors all bowed their heads to Kang Woojin.

“I’m, I’m sorry!”

“I’m really sorry!”

“We didn’t know you were here… We apologize.”

Suddenly, as the actors apologized, Director Shin Dong-chun blinked his eyes.

“Why? What happened?”

Kang Woojin, who had been intently looking at the actors, answered nonchalantly.

“It seems they just misunderstood.”

“Misunderstanding?”

“You don’t have to worry about it.”

The reason Kang Woojin responded so calmly was based on his own analysis. He was a monstrous actor who didn’t care what others thought, colloquially a ‘do-it-my-way’ guy. He had no need to get angry at such trivial matters.

It was just idle gossip. Ah, of course, it’s part of his persona.

Moreover, Kang Woojin is the protagonist on this set. It’s a bonus to have both status and charm. As an actor, there will inevitably be ‘no-holds-barred’ situations. For example, if someone higher up picks a fight or causes harm.

In such a case, Kang Woojin himself would definitely be pissed off. After all, he was the one who had boldly thrown his resignation at the face of the design company’s CEO.

‘I can handle it, but right now, do I need to?’

Whatever the case, the actors kept apologizing to Woojin. At this point.

‘Hmm-‘

Director Shin Dong-chun seemed to have caught on a little.

‘It looks like the actors were rude to Woojin, I’ll have to call them separately and ask later. But Woojin has great tolerance. There are top stars who get furious at minor actors for no reason.’

He then turned his gaze from the actors to the villa in the distance. They were setting up the filming. The focus was more on the interior rather than the exterior of the villa.

“Please check the props in the basement!”

“Yes, yes! I’m going now-”

“Is there filming on the second floor today?”

“According to the schedule, it’s tomorrow!”

There were about ten staff members of the ‘Exorcism’ team spread throughout the villa. The amount of equipment on set wasn’t substantial. It was rather inadequate compared to an average commercial film team. However, for a short film, the staff and equipment were pretty decent.

Usually, it would be half this much.

Fortunately, ‘Exorcism’ had barely secured its investment funds, allowing for this satisfactory situation to unfold.