Chapter 35 - Hanryang (1)

As soon as he saw the article headline with his name on it, Director Woo Hyun-goo’s eyes widened as if they were about to pop out and became bloodshot.

“Did, did this article just come out?!!”

Director Woo Hyun-goo was so flustered that he started to stutter. His usual arrogance was gone. On the other hand, Director Kwon Ki-taek, who had his arms crossed, remained calm.

“It doesn’t seem to have been up for long?”

“Damn reporters, what have they done!!”

Director Woo Hyun-goo voice was a mix of desperation and anger. His white hair mixed eyebrows trembled as he quickly checked the article’s content.

The title was repulsive, yet the content was utterly abhorrent.

Starting with sexual harassment, various similar crimes were listed, and there was more than one victim. It was even quite detailed. Of course, all the crimes pointed to the master Director Woo Hyun-goo. It was hard to dismiss this as mere gossip.

Moreover,

“···A YouTuber’s exposé?”

The source was clear. The article included the news that a YouTuber with nearly a million subscribers making a serious revelation.

At that moment.

-Swoosh.

Director Kwon Ki-taek stood up smoothly, taking his phone back from the stunned Director Woo Hyun-goo, and calmly walked out of the room. He paused for a moment.

“I told you earlier, didn’t I? You won’t be in this seat for a while.”

Director Kwon Ki-taek, looking back slightly at the dazed Director Woo Hyun-goo, muttered quietly,

“It’s not just for a while. With this, it’s probably for life, but you should pay for your sins. Take care. And repent.”

Director Kwon Ki-taek left the room. Whether he did or not, Director Woo Hyun-goo was simply staring blankly into space. After about 10 seconds? Suddenly, he pulled out his phone and accessed YouTube to find the YouTuber who was the source of the exposé he saw in the article.

The interesting thing was,

“This··· crazy.”

He didn’t need to search. The video he wanted to find was already at the top of the real-time videos ranking.

-Shocking!! The hidden vile side of Master Director Woo Hyun-goo! To him, sexual harassment was a drug?! All the victims wept.

-IssueKingTV

-Views 303,128 / 2020. 3. 23

Uploaded about an hour ago. Yet, it already had over 300,000 views.

It will easily surpass a million views today.

Director Woo Hyun-goo had gone from being a master to a huge bastard. His life’s work of decades was collapsing in a moment. Director Woo Hyun-goo was bound to be in shock.

“······Ah. Wait a minute. Something’s not right.”

Just as Director Woo Hyun-goo raised his slightly trembling hand to touch the video,

-♬♪!!

His phone blared out a ringtone angrily. It was a call. The other party was, of course, the movie company BoxMovie he had a contract with. At that moment, Director Woo Hyun-goo’s thoughts froze.