Chapter 113 - Multi (1)

The post about Kang Woojin was uploaded in the early hours of the morning today on a community forum that mainly talked about celebrities.

-[I graduated from the same high school as Kang Woojin, and his personality is completely different nowㅇㅇ]

Although it wasn’t a highly popular community, the number of views quickly surpassed 100, given Kang Woojin’s recent popularity.

-I graduated from the same high school as Kang Woojin. I can’t be bothered to prove it, so if you don’t believe me, just hit back lololol

The post didn’t seem entirely trustworthy.

-Anyway, I wasn’t exactly friends with Kang Woojin, but you know how it is, right? In three years of high school, you get to know everyone’s faces. I wasn’t close to him, but I knew his personality and basic stuff. First of all, his debut as an actor was totally shocking lol. He never talked about acting, and he was into design lol. He was decent-looking.

Despite this, it didn’t feel like a complete lie.

-If you watch recent videos of the ‘sports day’ or interviews with Kang Woojin, it’s weird lol. His way of speaking, his tone, everything lol. It’s not just a slight change in personality; it’s like he’s a completely different person ㅇㅇ. You know how Kang Woojin seems a bit cynical now, like a cool city guy, right? But in high school, he used to be really cheerful and laughed a lot, kind of sassy but in a likable way lol.

There were quite a few comments on the post.

-lol, aren’t celebrities just products? Maybe he’s just crafted a personality that sells.

-I saw a comment on a YouTube video about this too, that Kang Woojin wasn’t like this before.

-Did you just realize that celebrities have different real-life personalities???

-What if he has a dual personality? lol

-That was at least 7-8 years ago since high school, right? lol People can change, can’t they? lol Despicable, really despicable lol Stubbornly clinging on to this lol

-↑ The point is not that he’s changed slightly, but that he’s acting like a totally different person, you moron.

Around 11 AM, the head of bw Entertainment’s PR team noticed this while monitoring online activity. He focused on reading the content and comments of the post.

-Swish.

He immediately captured screenshots of the post and comments. The captured images were saved in a file on his laptop, which contained various other materials, not just this one, all related to Kang Woojin.

There were quite a few similar screenshots to the one just saved.

The reason was simple.

‘Hmm, it’s not exactly a major issue, but it’s concerning if similar posts keep coming up.’

This wasn’t the first post of its kind.

Ever since Kang Woojin began to stand out in the entertainment industry, there had been several similar posts. These included various community posts, comments under articles, on community boards, and under YouTube videos. This time it was a high school classmate, but last week, someone claimed to have worked at the same company as him.

The source was a community for office workers.

Moreover, it was the second time from someone claiming to have worked with him had spoken up. Those posts got the most reactions, probably because these people had seen Kang Woojin up until recently. Nonetheless, the sentiments in the posts and comments were similar: ‘He’s like a different person, his personality has changed drastically, there’s something off about his demeanor, he seems almost like he has a dual personality.’