Chapter 163 - Breaking (2)

Kang Woojin, muttered in a low voice while observing the relatively clean kitchen. Hong Hye-yeon, sitting next to him, widened her eyes slightly at the sight.

‘What, did he prepare dish? When did he even find the time amidst his busy schedule- No, but I’m kind of looking forward to it?’

Hong Hye-yeon, who had previously been charmed by Kang Woojin’s cooking skills and taste during the prior shooting, felt her anticipation swell instantly, just like PD Yoon Byung-seon and the writers had. After all, Woojin had given the impression a professional chef with his skills.

Therefore.

“Wow! Of course!! It’s absolutely possible! Please use the kitchen!”

The writers were excited. Their faces seemed to say, ‘We’ll bow down to you, so please use the kitchen.’ Around this time, PD Yoon Byung-seon was whispering to the main writer.

“We have to capture this on film, you know?”

“Of course, we can’t miss this.”

“Since it’s just us here, you go attach the action cam and film. From beginning to end. Without disturbing.”

“Got it, but I didn’t expect Woojin~ssi to actually come prepared, definitely has that tsundere quality, huh?”

“Me neither. I heard he was backed up with shooting schedules, so I honestly didn’t have high hopes. Anyway, let’s go.”

“Okay.”

Soon, the main writer began operating the handcam, and PD Yoon Byung-seon, who had pushed up his glasses, looked at Kang Woojin standing up and smirked.

“What about the ingredients? We have some seasonings here, but we’ll need to buy anything else that’s needed.”

“Understood.”

Woojin responded lowly and started searching around the kitchen. Naturally, the ‘recipes’ and ‘techniques’ of a chef were at work in his mind. After roughly three minutes, he calmly recited his conclusion.

“First, we need buckwheat noodles, anchovies, kelp, green onions, onions, ginger, garlic, and we have soy sauce. So, we’ll need sesame oil and more······”

Kang Woojin indifferently listed numerous ingredients. A few writers quickly noted them down and hurried out of the officetel. Soon, PD Yoon Byung-seon, who was tying an apron around Kang Woojin, asked with a tilt of his head.

“Buckwheat noodles? Woojin~ssi, what dish are you thinking of?”

Kang Woojin’s answer was brief.

“I haven’t decided on a name, but it’s roughly like soy sauce buckwheat noodles.”

“······Oh- Buckwheat noodles.”

PD Yoon Byung-seon’s eyes sparkled immediately. Hong Hye-yeon and the remaining writers felt the same. Some even swallowed their saliva, remembering the ramyeon and spaghetti Woojin had made before.

That moment.

“Woojin~ssi, please look here!”

The main writer, holding the action cam, waved her hand. Kang Woojin naturally met her gaze. The main writer was quick to speak.

“Perfect! This is great. PD~nim, we must use Woojin~ssi wearing an apron for the teaser thumbnail.”

“Heh, come to think of it, have we not yet announced the cast teams to the press? It might be time to throw that out too, right?”