Chapter 179 - Appearance Fee (4)

The first episode of ‘Freezing Love,’ written by Lee Wol-seon, has begun. The broadcaster is KBC. The time is 9:50 PM. It was scheduled for Fridays and Saturdays. Therefore, it was only natural for Kang Woojin, Choi Sung-gun, and many related to Kang Woojin to move in front of the TV. Whether they were actors, PDs, or directors.

Especially.

“Writer-nim! It’s started!”

“Yes- Alright, I’m coming.”

“But the media has already started comparing, haven’t they? Park Eun-mi writer-nim vs Lee Wol-seon writer-nim and so on.”

“Hmph, even so, our Writer Park’s ratings can’t be beat.”

“Anyway, kids, turn up the volume.”

Writer Park Eun-mi, who had recently started warming up for her new work, focused on the first episode of ‘Freezing Love.’

Of course.

『Lee Wol-seon writer’s new work ‘Freezing Love’ premieres today』

『[DramaPick] Opening ‘Freezing Love’, can star writer Lee Wol-seon catch up to writer Park Eun-mi?』

『From the return of ‘Jung Jang-hwan’ to ‘Drug Dealer’ Kang Woojin’s sign language acting in … ‘Freezing Love’ has a lot to see』

Thanks to Kang Woojin and others drawing enough attention for quite some time, many viewers also tuned into the KBC channel.

Thus, the first episode of ‘Freezing Love’ began.

With a rather lively OST and a pleasant opening, ‘Freezing Love’ turned dark as soon as the main character, ‘Song Tae-hyung’, who has severe OCD and cuts off relationships with people, appeared.

The first about 10 minutes focused on introducing ‘Song Tae-hyung’s life and worldview.

He, trapped in a cage, can’t stand things being disordered and extremely dislikes interacting with people. Everyone outside of work, acquaintances, and family. Behind such a pathological appearance of ‘Song Tae-hyung’.

[“Hey, you. Do you have something to say to me?”]

For the first time, a character appeared. It was the ‘Mysterious Man Next Door’. The ‘Mysterious Man Next Door’ on TV. In other words, Kang Woojin had a truly mysterious expression and atmosphere. The attire, such as a hoodie, was ordinary, but his eyes were deep, and his face was hard to read.

[“……”]

Faced with Song Tae-hyung, he heard the question but did not answer. He just stared at Song Tae-hyung. It was a situation enough to make anyone feel bad, and viewers would think, ‘What’s with that person?’

[“Nevermind. Are you about to take the elevator? I’ll wait and take the next one.”]

Song Tae-hyung, clearly annoyed, goes back into his house. However, the next day he encounters Kang Woojin again. This time, Woojin just stares at Song Tae-hyung without speaking. Song Tae-hyung does not hold back.

[“Why do you keep making me uncomfortable? Either speak up or ignore me.”]

The expressions of the two characters shown in the angle are polar opposites. Song Tae-hyung is frustrated, but the Mysterious Man Next Door is flat.

Then.

[“……”]

In the face of TV’s Kang Woojin, embarrassment was blooming in his eyes. A unique atmosphere. Something about the ‘Mysterious Man Next Door’ seemed to be tormented but hesitant to act rashly. Just that kind of vibe.