Chapter 65 - Many (4)

The name Kang Woojin was shouted to the world from the tables in front of a convenience store. Four women were seated there, and one of them, seemingly in her mid-20s, stood up hesitantly. With wide eyes, she pointed her index finger at a man wearing a hat who was about to enter the convenience store.

Who could it be?

“…Huh?”

It was Kang Woojin, who had just taken out his wallet. Woojin, looking slightly surprised, was genuinely taken aback. It was the first time in his life he’d heard his name called out so loudly.

In any case.

-Whish.

A brief eye contact between the woman and Kang Woojin. Soon, the woman who shouted Woojin’s name and her friends were all staring at him. Their gaze was contagious.

“What, what’s going on?”

“Did something happen? Who is he? I can’t see because of the hat.”

The people at the nearby tables also became interested in Kang Woojin. The total number of onlookers was about 15. Groups of women, groups of men, mixed groups, elderly, etc.

Suddenly, all eyes were on Woojin.

At this moment, Woojin slowly put down the hand holding his wallet.

‘Who is she? Do I know her? She looks unfamiliar.’

He wondered if the woman who recognized him was an old acquaintance. But no matter how he looked, she was a total stranger. Why was she acting as if she knew him? It was a bit awkward to ignore and walk away.

Woojin had forgotten that he was now an actor.

He’d never encountered fans in real life before.

‘Why does she act like she knows me? I guess I should greet her first.’

With a hint of confusion, he greeted the woman.

“Hello, but who are you?”

He maintained a composed demeanor. In response to his casual greeting, the woman lowered her finger and said,

“…I can’t believe it. What do I do?”

She covered her mouth with both hands, her eyes filled with admiration.

“Oh, wait. You’re really Kang Woojin, right? Why are you here? No, I mean. Wow, I’m a huge fan. Ah! I just watched your drama here. And right after it ended, you appeared in front of me… Is this real?”

From her perspective, she had just watched the fourth episode of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ at a table in front of the convenience store. Then, just ten minutes after it ended, Kang Woojin appeared before her. It was enough to make her flustered.

And only then did Woojin realize.

‘Ah.’

This woman recognized him as an actor. Wait, I’m an actor, right? Seriously? They’re so excited to see me? Woojin was astounded.

‘This is so fascinating.’

It was a funny situation. Both the fan and the actor seemed to be experiencing a surreal feeling. Soon, Woojin asked the still dazed woman in a indifferent tone,

“Are you okay?”

The woman fidgeted with her feet as if she were feeling chills.

“Ahhh, I’m okay. I’m really okay. I don’t know! What do I do-!”