Chapter 48 - Projection (6)

Suddenly, a chase broke out in the quiet park. Kang Woojin was the runner, and his fired-up friends were the chasers. Both sides ran like mad. Moreover, the fierce momentum of the chasers seemed to pierce the sky.

“Hey!! Kang Woojin!! Stop right there! Huh?!!”

“You son of a gun! Stand still! Stand!”

“You crazy bastard!! Hey!!”

They were like wild animals that had lost their sanity. If you get hit by those crazy bulls, you’re dead. Kang Woojin accelerated.

Thus.

-Tada tada!

The gap between the wild chasers and the runner Kang Woojin did not close. People out for a walk would occasionally glance at the four of them running around, thinking they were a bit crazy.

It was understandable.

After all, strong men, dressed for the weekend, were running wildly, seemingly out of their minds.

After about 3 minutes.

“Kheh…hey! Khuh-Stop running! Hey, Kang Woojin!”

“Crazy guy, gasp! He’s so fast.”

“Damn it! Hey! Stand still for a moment! Gasp!”

The wild chasing trio gradually started panting. The first to drop out was the chubby Lee Kyung-sung.

“······Khuh-”

He gradually slowed down and finally stopped, holding his knees with both hands.

“Damn… I’m going to throw up. Urgh!”

The next to drop out was.

“Huff- Uh-huff- Kang Woojin you crazy bastard.”

It was Na Hyeong-gu, who gave off a playboy vibe. He also stopped running and looked up at the sky, catching his rough breath. Two chasers had dropped out. The only one left was.

“Khuh- Hey, Woojin!”

Kim Dae-young. His sturdy body seemed to have more stamina than his two fallen friends.

Of course.

“Huup! Hoo!”

Kang Woojin, who was still running and systematically exhaling, was still running. Thanks to this,

“Hey! Huff! Okay! Stop running! Kang Woojin, let’s talk!”

Kim Dae-young shouted at Woojin, slowing down his pace. Woojin turned his head and suggested,

“You stop first!”

“Okay! I said I got it!”

Kim Dae-young stopped running with his hand on his waist, and only after seeing that did Kang Woojin slow down. The two friends who had dropped out early were sitting on the ground resting.

Then Kang Woojin, who was catching his rough breath, shouted at Kim Dae-young.

“Why were you chasing me like a wild boar??!”

“Of course I have to chase you! You appeared on the movie screen as an actor!”

“But why did you look like you wanted to kill?!”

“Why did you run?!”

“You idiot! Look at your size! Of course I ran away!”

The two who had been talking nonsense paused their conversation. In the meantime, the two friends who had been sitting on the ground also joined Kim Dae-young. In that gap, Kang Woojin, exhaling a small breath, spoke.