10 -

Pls vote and comment

Belles POV :

I Put on some Nike shorts and a oversized t shirt, my body aches and my skins burns.

I hate fire.

My hair remained straight since I didn't wash it, I heard a knock on the door startling me.

I open the bathroom door walking out seeing Christina already at the door. "Who is it?" I ask hopping towards her.

She stands there tense and frozen, I peak over her shoulder.

It was Aaron with a shy smile, A bouquet of roses in one hand, chocolate and a teddy bear in the other.

Awwww
Wait no— not forgiven.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled. Before I could open my big mouth Christina opened hers. "It's fine."

She forgives to easily.

"I should take my knife and stab you in the chest." I blurt out receiving a glare from Christina and an awkward chuckle from Aaron.

"Can we talk?" He asked. She nodded walking away.

I walked toward my bed plopping onto it.

___________________________

Matteo's POV :

I hear a loud bang on my hotel door.
I sigh getting up. Did Aaron forget his card?

I open the door seeing her brown chocolate eyes, They were visibly tired and halfway open.

I scrunch my eyebrows opening my mouth to speak. "Shut up." She said, annoyance laced on her tone as she barged in walking past me.

"What are you—"
"Blame Aaron for not being able to keep his dick in his pants!" She shouted throwing her pillow onto the bed.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted.

She plopped onto my bed. "They are having sex." She blurted digging her face into the pillow. "Again?!" I muttered to myself.

"Yes." She muttered. "She forgives far to fast." She mumbled.

I scoff. "And what makes you think you should stay here? It's improper." I stated, hearing her laugh at me. "I. Don't. Care."

"Sleep on the sofa." She said.
I scoff. "I will." I said walking myself to the sofa and laying down on it with my blanket.

I can't sleep..

I sit up in the silence. Looking around the dark room. She's cuddled up in the blankets, her hair smothering her face.

I get up as quietly as I can, Maybe I'm hungry.

I head towards the fridge opening it and taking out an container of cut up pineapple.

"Are you eating?!" She shouted. "No-" I muttered with a stuffed mouth.