11 -

Pls vote and comment

Belles POV :

"My father instructed us to return back home. He'll hold a meeting there." My brother spoke in a serious tone, I hold back a laugh.

I can't take him being serious it's just so funny to me.

They all agreed and we left, At least I'll be able to see my Duane. Giggle.

We took a private jet back home, unfortunately Christina sat by Aaron across from me, leaving me with the revolting annoying Matteo. Stupid fucking bit-

"I can't wait to fucking see Duane!" I blurt shaking my hands in excitement.

My words spiked Green eyes interest, he finally looks up from his phone looking at me. "Who's Duane?" He asks in a quiet tone.

"Nosy." I say looking out the window. He scoffed. "What? Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

I should mess with him.

"He's just the love of my life!" I said with a cheeky grin "swooning", He looks away muttering something. "What? Jealous?" I asked. "No." He said looking back down to his phone.

He totally is.

"I'll introduce you two when we arrive." I say, "that won't be needed." He said with squinted eyes. "You won't have a choice."

He rolls his eyes cursing under his breath. So sassy.

I look across seeing Christina asleep on Aaron's shoulder, I had two coffees this morning I am energized.

I snort snapping a picture on my phone, Aaron furrowed his eyebrows covering her face with her palm. "Hey hey— no pictures."

I squint my eyes giving him a sharp glare. "I had her first."
"I have her now." He said giving me the same look.
"She loves me more." I blurt. "She kisses me." He gloats.

Damn it.

"Our dogs love one another. " I gloat, his gaze softens. "She has a dog?" He mumbled looking down at her. "Yes, and her and my dog are in love, therefore me and her are technically married." I stated.

"That would be incest-" he said with a disgusted face. "They're adopted." I reply with a disgusted face as well.

He chuckles. "She's mine." He said with a grin. "She will always be mine though!" I said pointing my finger to his face, before he swatted it away.

"Can both of you shut the fuck up, your giving me a headache." Matteo interrupted with annoyance in his tone. "You shut up-" me and Aaron said at the same time.

We look back and forth at one another in shock.

"Jinx!" We both say again. "the fu-"
"HAH I WIN!" He shouts, waking Christina up.

she pops her head off his shoulder looking around with tired eyes. "Hey.. I'm sorry baby, go back to sleep.." he mumbled softly as she laid her head back on his shoulder.