30 - kill me or kiss me

Pls vote and comment

(Three days later)
Belles POV :

My eyes flicker open, I sit up rubbing my tired eyes. I look around, Duane is barking at the door, and there's the faintest noise coming from it.

I shake my head attempting to make the dizzy feeling go away, I get up, the darkness of the night is scary, The amount of things that could be hiding in the dark is terrifying.

So terrifying I Keep a knife next to me at all times. Call me paranoid, that's fine. I call myself cautious.

"Duane, I love you, but quiet!" I whisper sternly, he immediately shuts up, and walks by my side in a heel. I grip the knife in my hand, and the faint knock on my door is gone.

I stop in front of the door. "This is the stupidest shit I've ever done." I mutter to myself, undoing the 5 locks on my door, then the one on the door handle.

You might say that's a lot of locks, and I'll say you're right.

Maybe I am a little paranoid.

Duane stands by my side, and I twist the door knob, My heart is racing, and I feel a sudden feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I shouldn't be doing this.

But I do it anyway. And I slowly open the door, holding the knife outward.

My eyes widen, and my heart drops. Matteo is outside my door, and he looks barely alive.

His face has a few bruises, he has a busted lip, And his shirt is stained with blood.

His eyes are struggling to stay open, and a smile forms at the corner of his lips. "Belle.." he murmurs, before he falls onto me.

And I barely can hold him up, I wrap his arm around me, and I drag him to the couch.

He collapses into it, partially on the couch and the floor. "Holy shit." I mutter, and I run to the door, locking every single lock.

I turn back and Duane is licking the blood off His face. "Duane, don't do that!"—" I whisper yell and shoo him off.

"Shit, shit shit shit. " I rub my eyes.

Is this real? This can't be real? Am I dreaming? On drugs? Or drunk?

I slap myself in the face and immediately regret it because now my face is stinging. "What the fuck is wrong with me?!" I whisper to myself.

I snap out of my delusions and practically sprint to the kitchen, I slip on my way due to my stupid socks, but I catch myself before I hit the floor.

"Fucksake." I mutter, and walk to the cabinet taking the first aid out. I also grab a wag and wet it with warm water.

After I've grabbed everything I'm back with him, I do my best to adjust him on the couch to make him more comfortable.

I take the clean rag, And gently dab his busted lip. He winces in his sleep and my heart aches.

Who did this to him?
I'll kill them.