40 - halloween party

Pls vote and comment ;)
Belles POV :

As much as I hate to say it, me and Matteo's relationship is becoming a little bit toxic, He's hot and cold, he acts like an asshole, then apologizes, Then I act like a bitch, and apologize.

Our relationship ain't thriving but I don't want it to end, I never want to let him go.

Arguing is apart of a healthy relationship. Right?

"Are you going to the party or not?" I shout from the bathroom, as I struggle to apply some pink eyeliner perfectly.

"Well— Do you want me to go?!"he shouts back, and I sigh, letting my arm rest on my thigh.

I'm sat on the bathroom sink, it helps okay.

"I don't care if you go or not, what I care about is if you want to go." I shout, a hint of frustration in my tone.

"I have important things I have to do.."

I sigh, I do want him to go, But I don't want him to be behind and even more stressed.

"That's okay!—" I shout, and hop of the sink, adjusting my baby pink stockings.

I am a pink bunny, I'm wearing a silk pink body suit, with a built in corset that pushes my tatas  upward, with matching stockings and white heeled boots.

I'm wearing a playboy bunny necklace and silver heart hoops, my hair is straightened and left down. And I have pink bunny ears.

I'm so cute oh em gee.

Me, Naomi, and Christina are matching, Naomi is a white bunny, Christina is a blue bunny, and I'm a pink one.

(Her outfit inspo)

"But do you want me to come?!" He shouts and I hear his nervousness from the bathroom

I sigh frustratedly and strut out of the bathroom.

"Teo, Baby, I don't care if you go or not, Of course I want you to come, but I don't want you to be behind on things." I explain carefully.

And his eyes trail my body, and I feel a tingly sensation in my stomach and a gush of heat rush to my cheeks and I suddenly feel anxious.

He looks me up and down, and a glimmer of lust shimmers in his eyes.

He stands up abruptly. "I'm definitely going." He blurts and I scoff crossing my arms shaking my head as a faint smile tugs at the corners of my mouth.