14 - Doll -

Pls vote and comment

Belles POV :
....

I wore a white dress with these jewel things hanging on the edge of the dress, the dress had a deep v cut in the breast area. It hugged me tight pushing my tits up.

I wore my hair curly, the sides braided and two strands out to frame my face.
I wore a light glam makeup. More of a glowy look.

"Bells you look so fucking hot!" Christina says walking towards me, I flash her a smile. "Have you looked in the mirror?! Total fuck-worthy!"

"Aww thank youuu "she cheesed.
She wore a grey ish metallic dress with a cut in the breast area. Paired with a gold necklace and some heels.
Her hair was down and straightened.

(Mirabelles hair and Dress)

(Christina's Dress)

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked walking out to her black car, she refuses to let me drive

"Aaron's having a party at his house." She replied climbing into the drivers seat. "You said we were going clubbing."

"I changed my mind, anyway Its still a party!" She implied, I rolled my eyes, Posting a picture on my Instagram.

___

We arrived at his mansion. Damn. Thought I had a big house.

I get out the car, almost fucking falling on my face and breaking my ankle.

Jeez.

Christina runs ahead of me, sprinting In those heels. She has such talent.

The door opens. "Hi baby!" She shouts running up to him, he picks her up kissing her on the lips. "Hi." He said with a smile.

Ugh.

"Ew, be cute somewhere else." I say walking up from behind her. "Hi to you too Belle." He said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes.