EPILOGUE

9 years later..

"Angelina Lopez, Stop hitting Lucas!" I hear my wife shout from the kitchen.

I raise a brow and turn my gaze onto my daughter. She slyly smirks holding her mouth with one hand, and with the other she clamps Lucas in the back of the head.
"Ow!" Lucas yelps holding the back of his head.

Angelina's adorable giggles fill the air. I frown shaking my head at her. "That's not nice." I say, softening my tone.

She shrugs, inching closer to me, eventually hugging herself against my arm. "I don't care, he's a man." She says, I hold back my smile as Lucas, Christina's and Aaron's son,  side eyes her from across the room.

My son, Angelo walks into the room, shaking his small head as he approaches Lucas, giving him a pat on the back. "Just ignore her, she's rude." He says.

She gasps, stomping her way over to him before she clamps him on the back of the head. "Dad!" He whines.

I shake my head biting back a smile. "Angelina.." I warn. She bites her lip narrowing her eyes as she crosses her arms. "He called me rude.." she murmurs, a frown tugging on her mouth.

"You were rude." I say, she gasps, before she could protest my wife walks into the room. "Stop bullying Lucas Angela." A warning tone in her voice.

Angelina frowns. "And stop hitting your brother my love." She says, her tone far much softer as she bends down pulling Angelo in her arms.

"Poor guy.." She mumbles. "He called her rude first." I blurt, her eyes narrow at me, and then at Angelo. "Apologize." She demands. He pouts turning his gaze to Angelina. "Sorry for calling you rude.." he mumbles.

Angelina rolls her eyes. "Sorry for whacking your fragile head.." A hint of sarcasm laced her tone and I hold back a laugh. "That was not sincere whatsoever, but whatever." My wife says standing up, approaching me.

She sits down beside me, and I automatically wrap my arm around her pulling her closer, I smile widely showcasing my dimples, and her finger doesn't hesitate to poke each one and I feel heat flush my cheeks.

She still does that..

"I don't know where she gets all that violence from.." she breathes out, snuggling her head in me. I laugh, she glares at me. "I wonder.." I say sarcastically. Her hand whacks me in the back on the head.

And I only laugh harder. She rolls her eyes turning her attention away.

She gets it from her mother.

Angelo comes, and climbs onto his mothers lap, snuggling himself in between me and Mirabelle and he lays his head in my armpit.

Mirabelles adorable giggle fills the air as she plays with his hair. "My little prince." She teases and he whines. "Ma, I'm too old for you to keep calling me that." He protests. Her eyebrows shoot to her forehead. Her smile only growing wider. "Is that so?"

He hums bobbing his head and I only smile. "He's eight years old now, He's a man, baby.." I tease him and he whines covering his face as Mirabelle laughs.

Angelo and Angelina are twins, They are very different though. Angelo is a soft, sweet cuddly boy. Angelina is a short tempered hot head. Similar to her mother.

Sophia, Naomi and Alex's daughter walks in, holding her white teddy bear that she never ever lets go.

Angelo's eyes light up and he jumps from his seat, He clears his throat straightening his posture. "Hi Sophia!" He smiles showcasing his two dimples as he strides across the room in her direction.

I laugh softly as I pull my wife, closer to my body. She laughs with me and her body rocks against mine. "She has him, completely whipped." She says, I nod agreeing.

I kiss her forehead, as she rests in on my shoulder. "It's cute." I say, she nods and breathes out. "MOMMY!" Angelina shouts with a raspy voice.

She pops her head up. "What? What is it honey?" She asks. "Dad." She narrows her eyes at me, and I raise my eyebrows throwing my hands up in surrender.

"I." She pauses. "Love." She pauses again. "You." She says gesturing to both of us and My heart melts and I pull her up onto the couch to sit in between us.

I kiss her cheek, while Mirabelle kisses her other and she laughs adorably.
"We love you more." I say, she smiles.

"What's up losers." Penelope walks into the living room coming out of no where and I furrow my brows.

She plops her butt next to Mirabelle as she slides her phone out.
"When did you get here?" I ask. She shrugs. "Leo and Jada have a crying baby so I left."

Mirabelle laughs. "You came to another house full of kids to escape kids?"
"Yep" she responds focused on her phone.

"How's the girlfriend?" Mirabelle asks.
"Shes good." She responds, her cheeks becoming pink as she smiles giddily.

"What made you like girls Titi Penelope?" Angelina asks out of the blue and I click my tongue. "Angela." I warn.

"No no it's fine." Penelope reassures turning her attention to Angelina.
"Well, Men disgust me. And the only man I was willing to marry was your dad, but once I found out he was already married I gave up on men." She explains and I snort when Mirabelle narrows her eyes at her.

"Watch it." She warns and Penelope smiles.

Angelina hugs my arm tighter. "too bad he's mine." She says and I burst into laughter while Mirabelle and Penelope both look at her in shock.

I would trade the world just to keep this.

______________

This is the end of the book :(
I loved writing it although I go back and reread old chapters
And fucking cringe.

But I loved it.
There might be sequel if I decide in the future, and this book will be edited in the near future.

If u want to read any of my other books I have a new one called "A Royal Catastrophe" it's about a poor horse girl, meeting a prince, etc.

Peace out. (For the final time..)