32 - pillowtalk

Pls vote and comment

Teo's POV :
(11 years ago)

"Matteo! You have to argue back with me!" She says, waving the toy spoon in the air, I tilt my head, giving her an confused expression.

She sighs and slaps her hand to her forehead. "We're playing house, we are married." She states. "You." She points to me. "Me." She points to herself. "Married." She dumbs it down.

I frown. "I know Mirabelle! But why do we have to argue?" I ask, sitting my butt on her bed. "Because, that's what married couples do Teo. They argue, then make up. And act as if nothing happened." She says, frowning as she sits Down beside me.

"It's all about the drama." She exaggerates, doing a weird motion with her hand.
"I don't like it Bell." I state turning my body to face her. "I wouldn't want to argue with my wife ever.." I mumble feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I don't like it either, But that's what my mommy and daddy do, Mommy said arguing Is a part of being married. It's healthy or something." She shrugs.

I frown. "Fine.. But what are you yelling at me for again?" I ask. Her finger touches her chin. "Um.. Because you weren't home for dinner in time, And I just cooked a big meal and now it's cold or something." She shrugs jumping to her feet.

I sigh jumping to my feet.
"3..2..1" she counts with her fingers. "Action!" She shouts.

"Matteo Lopez! Why are you always late to dinner?! I Slave myself all day, just so we can eat together. And— And you don't even come home while the foods hot!" She yells, pointing the spoon at me.

"I'm sorry, I have to work all day just to provide for... Our family!" I say. She scoffs. "Is that what you're doing? Or are you um— Cheating on me or something?!" She throws the spoon on the bed, rolling up her sleeves.

My mouth gapes open. "Pause." I say motioning with my hands, and her body changes. "Hm?" She hums. "Am I cheating on you?" I ask clueless, not wanting to be yelled at again by her.

She shrugs. "I'm just saying things my mom yells at my dad."

————————

My eyes flutter open, I blink a few times, before bringing the knuckles of my hand to rub them.

and I look down, feeling her warm breath fan my chest, A smile creeps on my face. Her head lays on my arm, And she's curled up against me, burying her face in my chest.

I pull her closer towards me, Hugging her waist tighter.

She's so peaceful while sleeping, her chest rises and falls at a slow pace, and her face is soft, no emotions displaying on it, she looks calm.

You look creepy watching her sleep.

Shut up.

I reach to tuck the single strand of hair in her face, and I accidentally skim her face.
"Mmmn" she hums scrunching her face, burying it deeper in my chest.

How did I get so lucky? Younger me would never believe it.

"I'm sorry Love.." I say softly, Tucking that strand behind her ear.