39 - loves me

pls vote and comment ;)
Belles POV :

"What do you plan on being for Halloween?" Naomi asks.
I motion Duane to sit, he obeys and I smile giddily and pet his face giving him the treat. "Hm?" I hum standing back up.

Naomi huffs and rolls her eyes. "I asked what you are planning to be for Halloween."

"Oh." I crack my fingers and shrug. "I don't know, what are we doing this year?"

She responds. "Well, we could host a party... Or go to a party— Anything but trick or treating!"
"Last year we walked around with P, and the candy fucking sucked, we could've went to Walmart and got candy."

I laugh softly remembering that night. Naomi was complaining the entire time her feet hurt, And Christina was eating Penelope's candy while we were walking and Penelope got mad and yelled gibberish.

"Seriously though, what are we doing?" She leans over the counter. I shrug." I don't know yet."

She hums taking a bite of her popcorn, and Alex creeps up behind her and presses into her sides causing her to jump and laugh, and he then bury's his face in the crook of her neck.

I scrunch my face in disgust. "Ewwwwww" I gag dramatically, and Alex glares at me. "This is what you get for breaking my toe."

"I didn't break your toe!" I exclaim throwing my hands In the air. "Sure felt like you did!" He snaps back and I roll my eyes.

"That's cause you're a baby." I shrug walking away, "Mirabelle leave my boyfriend alone." Naomi shouts and I flip her off as I head to my room.

I'm waiting for Matteo to get home from work, I was a bitch a few days ago and I got something to make up for it.

I got him a brand new Rolex, It's gold branded with diamonds, It was absolutely stunning and I can't wait for him to wear it.

I hope he likes it.

Oh but I didn't just get him a new watch, I got him a brand new black suit from Calvin Klein, along with a smooth white undershirt.

I have them neatly laid on the bed, The Rolex neatly placed on the suit, and I flattened it out.

I have money too.

I already told Naomi, she said she'll send him in when he gets here.

I also have a hand written note saying.

I'm sorry for being a bitch, please accept my gifts.
                             Xoxo

I shake my hands out as I pace back and forth, awaiting his arrival, I'm so excited but scared at the same time.

What if he doesn't like them?

The door opens and I jump turning my head to face the door.

I turn my gaze to him, And I try and read his expression. His hair is messy, he has dark circles under his eyes, and he looks.. Unwell.

"Matteo—" before I could finish he lifts a hand up shaking me off as he rubs his eye with his other.

I'm a taken back, and I furrow my eyebrows..