48 - dancing in the rain

Pls vote and comment
Matteo's POV :
(A month later)

Belle has been in bed ever since the incident, It hit her harder than it hit me. She barely eats, and she just stays in bed all day.

No matter what I can't get her out.

I sit down beside her, And rip the blankets off her.

She groans rolling on her bed. "Fuck you."

I breathe out, and grab her hand pulling her up to her feet, and she falls into my chest with another groan.

"What are you doing?" She asks in a low tone, annoyance lacing it.
"It's raining." I state, She hums. Mhm.

She has always told me how much she loves the rain, So We're going out to play in it today.

I grab my hoodie, and throw it at her.
"Put it on." I demand, she skeptically pulls it over herself. "Why?" She asks.

"You'll see." I intwine my hand with hers, and Pull her to towards the exit of her room. She whines as I drag her protesting.

We reach the exit to the house, and I don't hesitate to pick her up, she squeals as I lift her into my arms.
"What are you doing?!" She asks slightly giggling.

I run into the road, and she gasps as the pouring rain begins to soak us.
I place her down gently making sure she is steady before letting go and taking her hand.

"Dance with me." I say, a smile forms on her face, a smile I haven't seen in a while.

"If you insist." She teases, and I spin her around allowing her to fall into my arms, and her adorable giggle fills my ears making my heart skip a beat.

My hands trail to her waist, holding them firmly while her hands rest around my neck, I lift her up and spin her around like a princess and she squeals my name.

She wraps her legs around my waist, and My hands run down to her thighs holding her up and giving them a little squeeze.

"I love you." She rasps, holding my cheeks, my smile becomes wider and I crash my lips on hers sharing a passionate kiss.

I break the kiss. "I love you more." I rasp, and she smiles kissing the corner of my mouth.

I dip her cautiously, Unexpectedly I slip and fall onto her, but I roll her over me so I catch her fall.

a groan leaves my mouth as I fall into my back hard, leaving a stinging pain.
"Fuck." I say laughing, she fists my hoodie and laughs resting her head on my heart.

The love I have her for is indescribable.

"Are you okay?" She asks in laughter, a smile forms on my face and I nod, slowly sitting up with her on my lap.

"Mhm" I hum nodding. She smiles cupping my face once again.

"Marry me Teo." She whispers lowly but I hear her, my heart beats rapidly, and I feel a rush of heat come upon my body. And I laugh nervously. "What?"

She pulls my face closer to her and repeats. "Marry, me." She says it slowly.

"No, no no no. You're not proposing, I'm gonna propose, this doesn't count." I state and she laughs.

"I don't care who proposes, as Long as I marry you." She says, and I slam my lips on hers, she opens her mouth allowing my tongue to enter and they dance in a beautiful rhythm.

I break the kiss and murmur against her lips.."I will marry you."

______________
**10 months later**

"Teo.. Baby?" I hear Mirabelle holler for me, and worry sets itself in the pit of my stomach.
"What's wrong?" I shout back making my way to the bathroom.

She opens the door very slowly and peaks her face through the crack, and I can see her glossy eyes, and tear stained cheeks. I furrow my brows. "Hey, What's wrong?" I ask in a soft low tone reaching for her.

She opens the door wider, and holds out in her hands a positive pregnancy test, and my heart drops to my stomach.

I freeze.
This isn't real.
Is this real.

"You're pregnant?" I whisper in question, she presses her lips together and nods. A smile forms on my face and I rush into her grabbing her waist and lifting her up into my arms.

"You're pregnant!" I repeat in disbelief and she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my forehead. "I'm pregnant!" She says nodding and a smile forms on her face.

I set her down, and Realization hits me. "I haven't even proposed yet.." I murmur to myself and she laughs cupping my face and kissing my lips. "You have nine months baby." She laughs.

I smile once again and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer.
"We need a bigger house." I state, she laughs softly and nods and I use my thumb to wipe the fallen tear from her eye.

"We're gonna be parents.." she whispers, My smile becomes wider showcasing my dimples and she doesn't hesitate to poke each one and I frown.

"I hope they have two dimples." She murmurs and I laugh hugging her tightly against my chest.

"What's with all the screaming?" Christina barges in without knocking, holding her newborn son in her arms, as she pats his back.

Mirabelle smiles and shoves the Pregnancy test in her face.

Christina freezes, snatches the pregnancy test, examines it, until she smiles widely and screams. "You're pregnant?!"  She asks in disbelief and Mirabelle laughs nodding.

"Oh my god!" She exclaims gently hopping up and down carefully as her baby laughs in her arms. "Oh what a cutie you are!" She says poking at his little nose.

Mirabelle gasps. "Our kids can marry one another!!" She exclaims, and Christina gasps too. "They can!!"

"We need to schedule a doctors appointment." I cut in, and Mirabelle turns her attention back to me.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." She brushes it off.

"I have a list of names if it's a boy or girl, we need to go over that right now." She says pulling me by the finger towards our bed.

____________________

This book is coming to an end and I'm kindve sad about it. Next chapter will be the last one.

I hope you enjoyed this book, And I will go back and edit old chapters and new ones soon.

Any mistakes lmk

Bye bye.