31 - unreal

Pls vote and comment
lmk if u need holy water

Belles POV :
(TW: Um.. Very.. unholy things..

He squeezes hips, causing a gasp to leave my mouth, and he swiftly slips his tongue in my mouth, Our tongues danced in a beautiful rhythm, My hands stroked his hair, while his hands traveled areas of my body I'd never let any man do.

He pulls away, his chest rising and falling at a fast pace, He smiles a deep dimpled smile, and my stomach feels weird and shit. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous Mirabelle Alveras." He mutters, his hand reaching and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I can't fight off my smile, he buries his face in my neck, kissing, nibbling, and leaving marks all over it, I throw my head back, I run my hands through his hair, letting quiet sounds of pleasure leave my mouth.

And I suddenly forget why I was ever mad at him. He killed his own blood for me, to protect me, my family. Me.

He looks back up at me, and I feel a sensation between my legs. He smiles again, oh how I could stare at his smile for an eternity, and it would never get old.

"Tell me." He whispers, his hands leave my hips, and start to play with the straps of my black tank top, I tense, and my breathing becomes more heavy.

Am I gonna faint?!

"Will you.. Mirabelle Alveras. " he whispers my name in such a euphoric way, that sends a shiver down my spine, a feeling of electric in my body, and the sensation in between my legs become stronger. I want him. Need him.

"Allow me.. Matteo Lopez." He whispers, pulling one strap down. He leans in toward my ear, nibbling the end, a breathy gasp leaves my mouth. "To fuck you?" He whispers, and I swear I stop breathing.

I'm going to faint.

I swallow the lump in my throat, My hands trailing up his clothes Abs, he tenses under my touch and I bite back a smile. My hands trail up to his face, cupping it and forcing him to look at me.

"There's a gun beside me." I pause and smile. "If you don't, I might kill you." I whisper, and he slowly smiles, showcasing his beautiful dimples. When he smiles his flawless sharp features soften, His cheeks are a rosy color, and his face has Lust, and excitement written all on it.

He doesn't hesitate to lift me up, I wrap my arms around his neck, as his hands cup my thighs, squeezing them firmly as he Carries me to my room with guidance.

He slams me onto the bed and a chuckle escapes my mouth, he's on top of me. I would've never thought I'd be saying this.

He leaves sloppy kisses all over my face, and I laugh cupping his cheeks, My face heats up, And now it's my turn to be a tomato.

He connects our lips, I open my mouth allowing his tongue in, Our tongues dancing in a new rhythm, a more passionate rhythm.

My body starts to heat up, and he disconnects out lips and moves onto my neck, Leaving sloppy kisses all over it, biting, and leaving marks. Pleasured moans leave my mouth and the tingly feeling in between my legs get stronger, and I squeeze my thighs on his leg.