13 - Dimples -

Pls vote and comment

Matteo's POV :
...

"Breathe with me baby, In.. and out.." I whispered. She nodded repeatedly.

"You're doing great!" I said drawing circles on her cheeks.

Her breathing steadied.

She fell into me, and my arms immediately wrapped around her holding her close.
"I want my mom.." she muttered softly.

Her words melted my heart.
For a second I wanted to forget it all.

Forget the reason I came.
Forget the title I'm inheriting.
Forget the things I will have to do.
Forget it all and tell her, tell her it all.

Tell her who I am, Tell her how much I've missed her. Tell her how sorry I am for leaving.

Tell her everything.

I knew her mother died, I got the news one day. I knew how much she loved her mother, Hell I loved her mother like she was my second mother.

But I can't. God I want to feel again..

Her tears staining my white dress shirt, just for today I'll be someone she can cry to, Just today I'll be Teo.

"Me too.." i muttered quietly as I rubbed her back in circular motions.

We sat like that for a bit, it felt like hours but in reality it was a few minutes.

But how I wish it was hours..
I wish I could hold her forever.

She pulls away wiping her tear stained cheeks. "I'm— I'm sorry." She stuttered wiping her nose. "Don't be, I know how it feels." I said.

"You lost your mother?" She asked in a raspy voice. I nod with a weak smile. "It sucks." She said with a light chuckle. "But they're in a better place now." I say.

"Thanks again. I guess your not as grumpy as I put you out to be."
I smile looking down shaking my head.
She gasps. "You have dimples!" She said in an surprised tone. "Yeah-" I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"So do you?"
"I know, But yours.. they remind me of someone." She says, her face immediately softening.

Fuck-

"I get them from my mom." I added.
"Me too.." she mumbled staring at me intensely.

She breaks the eye-contact as she stands up.  "Thanks.. I should go check on Penelope." She says walking away.

I watch as she walks through the never ending fucking halls.

I wish I could be with her.

Belles POV :

Is it him?
How he cared about me.

Those freaking dimples.
They are his.

It's him.
Is it?