29 - don

Pls vote and comment
Teo's POV :

I'm pacing back and forth. "You want to kill your uncle?" Aaron says shocked.

I run a hand in my hair swallowing. "Yep." I say. "Am I crazy?" I ask, a faint smile at the corner of my lips.

"Hell yes." He blurts with a chuckle. I would glare at him, but I did ask him this time.

"Fuck." I mutter sitting down on the edge of a table. Aaron kicks off the wall and approaches me. "So, Why exactly do you want to kill him?" He asks.

"Because."

"Because?"

"It's the only way I can get My girl back."

He snorts. "So you want to kill your own blood for a woman?"

"Yes."

"The girl who would shoot you in the dick if you pissed her off?"

I nod.

"And they say men suck." He scoffs crossing his arms.

"so how do you plan on killing him? The Don of the Russian mafia, The men who surrounds himself with 25 men at all times?" He says, a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

I shrug.

"What does that mean?!"

"I don't know!" I shrug jumping off the table. And I begin to pace again.

"But I have to kill him in three days." I blurt. "THREE DAYS?!" He raises his voice.

I look to him, nod, and then begin to pace again.

"Why—"

"Because, he's coming here in three days, to have a status report on killing Joe, Mirabelles father. And I'm the one who gives him the status report. And not to mention he's furious at them taking one our warehouses. He might even come early." I throw my arms in the air, and then I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Oh shit." He blurts.

"Yeah, Shit." I say with a chuckle.

"So we have three days to plan for the death of your uncle."

I nod.

"That's... Crazy."
"Yeah. I know." I say.

The room turns to silence.

I don't want this lifestyle. I never have.

"What's stopping you from killing him?" He breaks the silence. I tilt my head. "My uncle?" I ask, he nods. "You hate him, you could've killed him long ago." He states. "So why haven't you?" He crosses his arms, Curiosity written on his face.

I shrug. "I've never had any interest in taking over the Mafia." I say. "I never wanted this lifestyle, I don't want to have the pressure of an entire mafia on my shoulders. The pressure to not disappoint my uncle already weighs me down." I state.