22 - prince charming

Pls vote and comment ty
Matteo's POV :

She's hurting, so bad, And I wasn't there to help her, to prevent these things from happening her.

I've seen the semicolon tattoo behind her left ear. It feels like I was just stabbed in the heart 27 times hearing her voice crack as she admits to hurting herself.

And here I am staring at her while she sobs into her hands. I should be comforting her.

My mouth parts to speak, but nothing comes out. Instead I pull my arm up and grab her chin gently, bringing her beautiful face to face mine.

Her eyes are red and puffy, her cheeks are rosy and stained with tears. She's even beautiful while crying.

"I think.. Your scar is beautiful, and it represents how strong you are, how you fought back the urge to hurt yourself. That's what makes you stronger then anyone I know." I say in a quiet soft tone and my thumb wipes away a tear falling down her cheek.

Her mouth opens to speak, but nothing comes out. "Can I hug you?" I ask putting the bowl of ice cream that was once in my lap to the bedside table.

She nods slowly, and my hands reach to her hips as I lift her up and place her onto my lap gently. Her head laid on my chest as her tears soaked my shirt, but I don't even care. I only want to hold her, comfort her, make all the pain go away. But it's not that easy.

"I— I really missed you Teo" she said in between sobs as she fists my shirt, I smile a weak smile as My hand holds her head to my chest as I massage her scalp comfortingly.

"I missed you too Belly" i say in a quiet tone that's almost like a whisper.
She laughs on my chest suddenly, I look down to her as she looks up to me, her chin resting on my chest.

"That's the nicest thing someone has ever said about my scar Teo" Her hoarse voice says with a weak smile. I smile a deep smile showcasing my dimples. Her fingers goes to poke my dimple and a breathy laugh escapes me.

"You still do that after all these years?" I tease. Her smile gets deeper as her cheeks turn rosier. "I can't help it, Your smile is just Perfect." She states, I stare at her in awe. I feel my cheeks heat up.

Not again.

She laughs. "You're blushing again!" She giggles and I bury my head into her neck shyly. Her hand travels to my hair as she runs her hand through it, I feel her laugh against my chest.

"Awh~ is My teo blushing?" She teases, I smile against her neck. "Your Teo?" I repeat what she implied looking up at her.

She presses her lips together showcasing her single dimple that's placed on her left cheek. She nods repeatedly biting back a smile. I laugh wiping her tear stained cheeks.

"I was head over heels for you when I was younger." I state, she puts on a surprised expression. "Really? I couldn't tell." She says sarcasm lacing her tone.

I roll my eyes looking away as my cheeks heated up. I swear if I'm a tomato right now-

Her small soft hands cup my cheeks bringing my face to face hers. I bite down on my bottom lip. "I was in love with My Teo, you were the prince and I was the princess in my mind. You treated me so well and gentle. You were my Prince Charming Matteo Lopez" she says biting back a smile as her cheeks turned to a pink color.

I can't help the smile that appears on my face hearing her say my name, And how she was in love with me. I was her Prince Charming. Wow.

Her face inches closer to mine, as her lips press a soft kiss on mine catching me off guard, she pulls away, and I feel like I'm having a heat stroke.

"Awwwh~ I turned you into a tomato!" She says giggling. I roll my eyes before I press my lips to her soft lips, kissing her deeper then she kissed me. I bite down on her bottom lip gently and she whimpers on my lips before I pulled away.

I smile a deep smile as I laugh a breathy laugh. "Hey! That's no fair—" she states with a frown. Before she finishes I press another soft kiss on her lips.

Her cheeks turn into a deep Coral color, and my thumb brushes against her hot cheek. "You-" she stutters flustered.

"I'm still head over heels for Mirabelle Alveras" I say biting back a smile seeing her once flushed face get even more flushed.

She shyly buries her face into my chest and I draw soothing circles on her back.
"That feels good—" she mumbled adjusting her head on my chest.

A chuckle leaves my mouth. "Yeah?" I ask. "Mhmm" she's hums, I can't contain myself from laughing again. "Then I'll do it until you fall asleep." I say. "That would be nice " she mumbles. I bite back a smile.

She's so adorable. I wish this would last forever. I wish I can stay with her forever. For infinity in fact. I never want to leave her side. I want to be with her through her ups and downs. I want to be the man she Marry's, I want to be the man she has a family with. That's only if she wants children of course.

___________________________

This chapter was purely fluff because I feel so lonely right now and need a boyfriend but boys are so fucking stupid I also don't want one. (I've been single my entire life)

I also found this so wholesome and I think my book is ready to start the romance. (Giggle)

Well the romance has already started actually, but just wait. Just you wait

Two chapters for y'all since I couldn't wait to write this one and I'm gonna post it at one time.

I'm so tired but I'm gonna read more of shatter me.

Any mistakes lmk

Bye ily