27 - girls night

Pls vote and comment
Belles POV :

"Bad, bad boy. Shiny toy with a price!" I sang at the top of my lungs dancing around in my room in a pair of shorts and a bra, using a hairbrush as a microphone.

"YOU KNOW THAT I BOUGHT IT!"

The door suddenly bursts open and I freeze.

"It's a cruelll summer!!" Naomi sang walking towards me. "It's cool! That's what I tell'em!" I sang pointing at her with a smile.

"No rules in breakable heaven!"
"But, oooooohhhh, it's a crueeeel summer!"

"With you! I'm drunk in the back of the car, and I cried like a baby coming home from the bar!"

"OH"

"Said I'm fine but it wasn't true. I DONT WANT TO KEEP SECRETS IF ITS JUST TO KEEP YOU!" She screamed the lyrics.

I laugh at her voice cracking, then pause my music. "What's up?" I ask, Going to finally finish straightening my hair.

I sit down in the vanity, picking up the straightener, I start back on it.
"Men suck." She said with a groan flipping onto my bed.

I scoff. "Tell me about it."
"Alex, He's so confusing, he tells me everything, and how much he loves me. And now he's back to being a bitch to me." She explains.

"Honestly, I think we should just hook up at this point." I say with a sly smirk. She side eyes me with the same smirk.

"Anyways, Where's T?" I ask, she shrugs. "She's gone to see Aaron, They still don't know if he's also a traitor, he doesn't know shit about the Russians, and everything he does know he told them." She explained.

"Are they torturing him?" I ask. She shakes her head. "There isn't a reason to, he's complying." She replies.

So it is just Matteo who's the spy, fucking Manwhore.

"Anyways, I think we should go clubbing tonight!" Naomi suggests.
"I don't know.." I say skeptically.

Honestly getting drunk doesn't sound that bad.

"Oh come on! We're in our twenties, this is the best time of our life." She says throwing her arm around me almost making me burn my ear.

"Be careful, almost made me fucking burn myself." I curse under my breath. "Oopsies, my bad!" She shrugs walking back to my bed.

"What happened to your stomach?" She asks, I look down at the bandaid covering my mistake. I swallow the lump in my throat. "The man cut me, I don't want it to get infected is all." I reply. "Ohhh! Okay!" She shrugs it off.

"Ask Christina." I say, her face lights up. "ALRIGHTY!" she shouts skipping out of my room.

As the door closes I let out a shaky breath. It's so hard trying to look okay, Trying to seem like my life's put together, in reality I want to lay in bed and cry all day. But it's not productive, I shouldn't cry all these tears just because of boy.

It was all fake, and I was too naive to realize that.