Meet Yellow!

This is Yellow! Say hello!

Yellow is a he/him.

He has a timid personality and loves flying.

He has the propellor as usual, but the little blades can fold downwards, as shown in the image.

Yellow lives in the Playplace with the others, but doesn't appear during the hunts because he can't fly around indoors.

He is probably the calmest Rainbow Friend.

He is kind and considerate.

He is best friends with Cyan.

He also likes to spend time with Orange, and see him as a little brother.

Yellow is also friends with Red, sometimes helping him with wacky experiments. Red also tends to Yellow's propellor pack, making sure it's always in tip top shape.

Yellow is not physically as strong as the others, but has the advantage of high ground.

Whenever he's hunting players in chapter 2, he gets mad about how he always accidentally saves the intruders.

Yellow is really good at controlling his own Predator form, and can change to and from it at will.

Yellow is the second oldest Rainbow Friend (at least they think so, ages aren't really clear for them)

He is responsible and is the voice of logic among these chaotic friends.

______________________

Pterodactyls are cool.

Also pls don't steal my art. Thanks.

Next Chapter: Meet Green