Embrace the Chase (Part 3/5)

Me: let's get some dialogue written that progresses the plot of the story!

Also me: *Proceeds to write about 3000 words of just the characters murdering people*

................................................

//CHAPTER 4

//CHAPTER 4.3

Cyan

Monsters, fierce and hungry, prowling near,

Their eyes ablaze, causing terror as they veer.

Hunting humans, their prey, with savage glee,

A battle waged, where fear and chaos spree.

................................................

**Notice**

*This is not the canon chapter 2 from the game*

Warnings: Violence described in detail, ☠️death of minors

Cyan stomped through the park, brushing aside all of the overwhelming sights and sounds that she could sense around her. She knew that she could enjoy it after all of the humans were exterminated.

As she looked around, she saw that the park was mostly empty. 

For such an exciting place, she would have thought that there would be more humans.

She wasn't sure if this would become a common occurrence, hunting humans at the park. Cyan wasn't sure that she liked it, all of the flashing lights were getting in the way of her senses, which she often relied on during hunts.

Cyan wandered past some hedges and turned a corner. Around the corner, there was a windmill shaped playhouse of some sort. 

She couldn't see under it, but she was sure that there was a small opening at the bottom.

She realized that the humans may have had more to hide under than just boxes this time, the park was much more colorful and possibly more complicated than the familiar play place.

But on the other hand, there was far more room for Cyan to chase the pesky humans, and therefore, she could be a part of the hunts as long as they were in the park.

She grinned at the idea, maybe this wasn't such a bad development after all.

Just as she had the revelation, she saw a flash of color out of the corner of her eye. She whipped her head around to look, but only saw the usual scenery.

She could have sworn that something had darted over in her direction, but there was nothing. She walked over in that direction, confused, until she saw movement.

It was a box, and the box was moving!

It was shuffling over in the direction of a small blue building. Cyan thought that it looked quite similar to Blue's castle in the play place, but bigger.