Meet Green!

This is Green! The innocent little bean. 

Green is a he/him

He has loooong arms.

He's actually pretty smart. Smart enough to look under boxes if he can get his hands on them.

He loves playing games, especially with his best friends.

He's fluffy.

His eyes are googly and his pupils shake around when he moves like the little plastic googly eyes you can buy at the store.

When he's happy, he squeaks like a little rubber duck.

I almost forgot to mention, he's blind! (Tell me if you think he should get glasses later)

He's soft-spoken and quiet but also very generous and forgiving.

He doesn't like to be teased or treated like he's any different than the others.

He gets sad when he can't help out because he feels like he's the most useless Rainbow Friend.

Green actually has the most brute strength, but isn't recognized for it because his ability to use that strength isn't very good.

Green has no major problems with his own Predator form.

Predator Green is still blind as a bat and has long arms. He's got long fingers and sharp teeth.

Green is best friends with Blue and Purple mainly. They play with each other all the time. Purple and Blue rarely tease him about his disability.

Sometimes Green accidentally trips over Purple's arms and gets annoyed at them, but it's usually not a big deal.

Green and Blue are practically inseparable though. (No ships!) They are best friends and often team up on hunts.

Green dislikes Orange a little bit because Orange always zips around and gets underneath him, making him trip as well.

_________________________

That's all for now! Don't worry, the story will start once all the characters have been reviewed, so stay tuned reader!

If there are any requests for character traits, feel free to put them in the comments. I'm always open to suggestions!

Next Chapter: Meet Cyan!