Meet Red!

So next is Red, but....

.....I don't have a drawing because I can't do it..so please use your imagination. You know what Red looks like.

Red is male too, and goes by he/him.

Red is the smartest Rainbow Friend, more intelligent than most humans.

He spends a lot of time by himself, he's not super social, similar to Purple.

He is also responsible and the other Rainbow Friends usually trust him to have a plan. (Now I won't say any of them are....great plans...)

He usually acts pretty serious, despite his derpy  look.

Red doesn't actually consider the other Rainbow Friends as his friends, except for Yellow, maybe.

Yellow helps Red out in his lab sometimes because Red tends to Yellow's propellor pack.

He's weak, but smart, so that's cool.

Also I almost forgot to mention, he's short. He's like, really short.

He doesn't like it when the others touch his stuff.

Also, sometimes loud booms or thuds can be heard coming from his lab. It's best just to ignore those sounds though...

He doesn't like Cyan as much as the others because she argues with him a lot just for the sake of it.

And this is important to note down, but Red has no Predator form because he doesn't actively hunt down any players.

This doesn't mean that he's nice though...

_____________________

I'm excited to announce to anyone who's reading this that Chapter 1 will be next chapter, and I will get straight into the story.

If you get any good ideas, feel free to let me know. I'm open to ideas and constructive criticism!

I'll see you soon!

Next Chapter: It Begins... (Part 1/2)