Meet Blue!

This is Blue.

Blue is a male.

He is the main mascot from the TV series Rainbow Funtime Friends.

He wears a crown that he never takes off, even when he sleeps.

He only has one eye, the button was sewed on after his creators determined that it wasn't worth the effort to make him a new functioning eye.

Sometimes he drools. He drools more often during hunts, when he can smell his prey.

Blue loves to party with his friends.

Blue is actually very creative, even if he's not very smart.

Blue is actually quite kind, part of the reason that  he and Green are good friends.

He never thinks to look down during a hunt, so he never sees all of the moving boxes!!!

Blue likes to hang out with Green and Purple most, playing games and chatting with them.

He's always wanted to have even more colored friends to play with.

Blue does have a big problem though. He loves to make friends, so sometimes he will accidentally turn back from the Predator form during hunts!

This has resulted in multiple near-death experiences and is a big source of stress amongst the other friends.

__________________________

I'm quite excited to start the actual story, I've already written more than ten chapters ahead. Only two more characters to go.

Next Chapter: Meet Purple!

(Because I forgot to do Red earlier, I guess he's last lol)