Forever Could be Better (Part 5/5)

Has it been a few days??? I have no concept of time anymore, but I think it's about time to post again. Here.

...................................................

Blue

Oh, what a sorrowful sight to behold,

A spirit clipped, its dreams controlled,

For what is freedom if it cannot thrive,

If it's bound and shackled, unable to strive?

...................................................

Warnings: Nothing! Enjoy some non- violence.

Cyan was telling the other Rainbow Friends about her final kill. Apparently, she had left them to die by themselves on the roller coaster. While Blue didn't have any problems with the hunts, he briefly questioned the morals of it before dismissing it.

The humans dared to trespass into their territory, so they paid for it. That was the end of the story. There was nothing else to it.

At least, that's what Blue wanted to think. He still never figured out what had been "wrong" before the incident.

At first, he had been confused by his own instincts trying to tell him otherwise, but maybe that had been it. Maybe he had sensed something wrong with Orange.

It was the only thing that he could think of. Blue wasn't sure if it would be worth it to continue searching for something that probably wasn't there.

Plus, Yellow had made a good point a few moments ago. They were all good friends, they had known each other for years. Sure, they weren't very good at expressing their emotions, but surely this was something they could all solve together?

Blue decided that once this all settled down, he would try to confide in them. Maybe they would understand after all.

As Cyan concluded her story, Blue decided to continue his own story from before Purple had interrupted him. Maybe the continued distraction would be good for everyone.

He jumped right in, wasting no time in telling his tale. Everyone watched with mild interest. Even though they had all heard thousands of similar stories, it was one of the only new things to hear about, so they almost never complained.

As Blue talked, he glanced back at the door. He didn't know why, but he got the feeling that Orange was in some deep trouble.

While the Rainbow Friends had agreed long ago that they would try to make big decisions together, Red often took it upon himself to make sure everyone stayed in line. Blue hoped that he wouldn't do anything too drastic without confiding in the rest of them first.

Blue also glanced over at Green. He didn't want the fuzzy monster to feel left out, and could tell that he was a little confused about the recent events. He stayed close, hoping that his constant presence would help to confort Green.

He was a little bit worried about him though, he hadn't spoken much recently. Blue wished that he could help him out, but his usefulness was limited unless it was killing things or entertainment.

After a few more minutes of quiet chatting with each other, the door finally opened. Blue saw Purple rolling his big googly eyes, and was about to scold him when Purple suddenly gasped.

Blue followed his gaze and saw Orange standing at the door. It took him a few moments to even realize what had Purple so shocked.

Orange looked perfectly fine, in fact. He wasn't hurt, he wasn't growling or threatening anyone like he usually did when he was mad.