Schemes and Screams (Part 1/5)

Small warning: future parts of this chapter will include violence and death.

Hello reader! This is the chapter where things start to pick up. Please enjoy!

(And reminders that all Predator forms will be referred to as P!_name_)

....................................

//CHAPTER 3.1

Orange

Regret lingers, heavy on my heart,

A burden I cannot bear.

It whispers it the shadows,

Tugging at my every thought.

....................................

One Week Later

Orange was ready for this. 

He knew what time it was, he had heard the rustling and banging around at the front entrance. 

It was time for the hunt.

Orange was excited, he was always up to chasing down and eating people. Only if they didn't feed him his favorite snacks first of course.

Hunting down humans was his way of getting multiple course meals during hunts. 

Orange often ran around so much that he needed all that extra food that they gave him.

But not today.

Orange sighed to himself as he continued pushing a large rock. 

He began to grunt as he saw it shift. After a little more pushing, the rock slid into place.

Orange stopped for a moment to breathe heavily. This was for his friends. 

He wanted to go kill those intruders, he really did. But first, he needed to figure out how to control his Predator form. 

If he could do that, then he could transform and also never hurt his friends after the hunts.

He had come up with a perfect plan last week, after he had bitten Cyan's tail. She told him it had barely left a mark, but Orange still felt really bad, so he knew he had to do this.

He stepped back to look at his work. It wasn't that bad at all. 

He had been working ever since he woke up to the noises last afternoon, and now it seemed, just at midnight, he had finished.

He looked at the big wall he had built. Orange had blocked up the entire entrance to his lair with big rocks, just enough so that he couldn't escape. 

He hoped that his Predator form self wouldn't be able to escape it either.