Schemes and Screams (Part 2/5)

Hi, sorry that it's been a little longer since I've updated, I'm still quite busy, but I'm trying my best to keep up. Here, have a chapter.

Also, if you see any mistakes or have any questions, please let me know. I have a tendency to accidentally leave out details that I as a writer know, and somehow  expect the reader to know before reading. 

If something doesn't make sense, that is probably why.

Anyways, enjoy!

.......................................

//CHAPTER 3.2

Orange (again)

In shadows cast by love's cruel demise,

Once entwined, now enemies in disguise.

A chance bestowed, a moment to inflict pain.

Hearts once cherished, now vessels of disdain.

.......................................

Warning:  💀Violence and death of minors! 💀

Orange sat back, wide eyed and terrified as he looked on at P!Purple, who showed no signs of recognition. The dripping, clawed monster tilted its head at Orange, as if curious.

Orange scrambled to his feet and stood up as much as he could without bumping his head, which was not far, even for such a small Rainbow Friend such as himself. He began to back away as the purple monster simply stared at him, as if waiting for him to move.

Suddenly, without warning, P!Purple opened its bear-trap-like mouth to reveal rows of shining white teeth that still seemed to gleam even in the dark vents. 

It let out a roar that sounded both like screeching and wailing at the same time. It pierced Orange's seemingly invisible ears.

Orange, without a second thought, turned and began crawling through the vents as fast as he could. There was no way that he was going to stick around for this freak show.

As he scrambled through the vent, he heard the unmistakable banging of P!Purple pounding through the vents after him. 

Orange felt a rush of fear that he had never felt before around Purple. He felt his breath getting faster as he continued to run for his life, the pounding behind him remaining constant and if anything, getting louder.

P!Purple screeched again, and it echoed through the vents. Orange turned a corner, praying that there would be an exit that he could find before he was killed by his own friend.

There was no exit, but Orange did see a flash of light coming from another turn around the corner. That must have been where an exit was. He began to dash for it, completely aware of the screeching abomination on his tail.