Forget Your Regrets (Part 4/5)

..............................

//CHAPTER 2

//CHAPTER 2.4

Blue

So let them question, let them roam,

Discovering the place they call their own.

For in the depths of their soul's embrace,

They will find their truest source of grace.

.................................

Blue was standing inside the little room at the top of his castle. 

He had always wanted his castle to have an actual interior, but none of the Rainbow Friends really knew how to do real construction, so the subject was never approached.

He was simply thinking about what it would have looked like, had it been a real castle. 

As Blue looked on, he had noticed something along the walls of the small, almost non-existent interior.

He had seen words written on the wall in some red ink. Blue was curious about what it could mean, because he hadn't seen the writing before. It must have been new.

Blue was indeed curious about the writing on the wall, but found himself confronted with a small problem. 

He couldn't read. 

He wasn't sure if the message was somehow important, but he decided that it was probably meant for someone else and decided to ignore it.

After Blue was done observing the writing, something else also caught his eye. It was a piece of wood, it was slightly discolored, so that it was noticeable against the rest of the wall. 

Blue was just about to try and shift it around when he heard squeaking coming from the entrance to the room.

Blue heard Yellow's voice as well. "You good from here?" He asked, Blue assumed he was simply talking to Green.

Then he heard Green respond to Yellow, and Yellow left the room. 

Blue exited the room in the castle just in time to see Yellow turning the corner. Green was walking up the ramp towards him.

Blue slightly touched Green's hand to let the fuzzy monster know where he was standing.

Green stopped walking and rested his arms on the railing. Blue knew that he wasn't a massive fan of the ramp, but Green really loved to sit inside the castle, claiming that he felt "powerful" and "like a king" while he was inside, so Green used the ramp anyway.

Blue let Green go inside the little room, where Green let out a happy sigh and wrapped his long fluffy arms around himself. 

Blue smiled upon seeing that, he would never admit to it out loud, but he sometimes wished he was fluffy too.