Pretend We're Just Friends (Part 2/3)

Hey guys I impulsively posted early because I'm not busy

Also the art is by me. (The result of procrastination)

................................................

Yellow

In a world that often drifts apart,

These two friends hold tight,

Through the darkest of nights.

..........................................

No warnings, actually it's   ✨🌟sorta wholesome🌟✨

Cyan and Yellow were sitting atop of the green tower ride. Yellow had managed to get Cyan up there with some assistance from the ride mechanism, it had taken a lot of effort, but they did it eventually.

After spending the last day or so hunting humans and running around the park with each other, they had decided to take some down time together.

Night had almost fallen, and Yellow wanted to see the stars with Cyan. The two monsters had seen them before, but Cyan had wanted to see them closer than she had seen from the Playplace.

While Yellow couldn't pick Cyan up for long enough for her to experience the night sky in the same way that he could, he eventually decided that the tower would be the next best thing.

Yellow glanced at Cyan, who was sitting at the edge of the tower with her legs hanging over the side. She was gazing out over the horizon, watching the sun disappear in a brilliant display of colors.

Yellow wondered briefly if she ever thought about seeing the world. Whenever he was far in the sky, he could see colorful figures in the distance. He had never bothered to ask about it, but he assumed that they were other buildings, maybe where humans lived.

But as he watched her face, she seemed to just be content with where she was. She didn't seem curious about what was out there. Yellow himself had never been too curious, he only occasionally wondered about what was out there.

He assumed it was because he had seen more of it from his high vantage point.

"Yellow, what is it like to fly?" Cyan said, watching the sky above her as it began to grow dark as the last rays of sunlight disappeared.

Yellow thought to himself for a moment, struggling to put it into words. Cyan waited patiently for him to think of an answer.

"It's...it's the most incredible feeling ever. Like you can do anything, go anywhere, take on the world. It's the only place where I feel truly free, y'know?" He said, trying to give her a clear answer, but he found it very hard.

Cyan nodded, seeming satisfied with the answer. "Is the world very big?" Cyan asked meekly, ducking her head slightly in what Yellow guessed was embarrassment.