Chapter 17

Grace POV

I got off the phone with Alex, who was on his way to my apartment he wasn't in the day.

"I'll kill him," he says, walking through the door, finding the three of us on the kitchen island "I'll burn his career to the fucking ground," he never really liked Austin. "Daniel, I'm going to have to see these photos as long as that's okay with you, Grace,"

"That's fine," I slide the pendrive over to him "i want to see them to," he nods places his computer on the side and inserting it Lando and Daniel leave us alone so we can look at what was on the drive.

"You can tell you aren't aware any of these are getting taken."

"I can't believe he'd do this," I shake my head. My heart hurt as much as our relationship ended badly. I would always care for him. I spent years of my life with him for him to do this.

Had he always planned on using them against me? Had he taken these photos for that sole purpose.

"Maggie is aware of the situation I'm going to have to forward these on to her she'll get the whole team involved are you sure this is what you want because this will be the new headline."

"Grace Bailey sues Austin Butler for taking unwanted explited photos and videos of her. Yeah, I know, but he can't get away with this. I won't let him," he nods at me.

"Then it's settled. We'll handle this. We'll take him to court. I'll make sure he knows he messed with the wrong people. By the time I'm finished with him, people won't want to watch anything with him in it,"

"I'm ready. I just keep thinking, what if this was someone else another woman? How many times has he done this?"

"I don't know, but we'll get to the bottom of it together," I nod, hugging him.

"I'll see you boys later," Alex shouts to Lando and Daniel, who walk back into the room as Alex leaves.

"What did he say,"

"I'm suing him. we're going to take him to court," Daniel walks over to me, putting his arm around me.

"I'm here, Gracie. I'm sorry I lied to you. I really thought I could sort it out myself, but I know that was stupid of me. I should have told you as soon as I got that message," I shake my head.

"You were trying to protect me. I understand that, Daniel. I'm not angry with you. How could I be?"

"I even tried to pay him off," I smile.

"You did," he nods.

"Offered him millions, but he didn't want it all he wanted was for us to break up,"

"I'm worth millions?"

"You're worth everything to me, Gracie. I would have paid more than what I offered. I would have given up racing if he wanted me to, but I wouldn't ever give you up," he looks down at me."I love you. Nothing else is worth more than you,"

"Do you want to make me cry," I smile, kissing him. "I love you too,"

"You two make me feel more single than what I am," lando speaks up from behind us "I do like seeing you both together though," he smiles as I turn around in Daniels arms.

"I'm sure Emma said she'd give you a chance,"

"She did but I'm still single that hasn't changed not just yet anyway," he speaks "but back to the Austin thing you've got us behind you the whole grid will be behind you aswell your not alone in this," I smile at him.

"Thank you," I walk over, hugging him. "It means a lot."

"No problem. I'll also help Alex kill him if he asks me," I laugh, shaking my head."I feel like I could take him he's not that much bigger than me,"

"Lando, have you seen yourself?" Daniel asks."I don't even know if you could throw a punch,"

"I can throw a punch anyway I wouldn't need to because Alex would have that covered. I'm just back up,"

As much as everything hurt me and I was worried about what was going to happen with the photos both Daniel and Lando were helping me cope by acting normal as if nothing was actually going on they weren't treating me as if I'll break at any moment and that's what I needed right now.

"Shit," I say. "I'm going to have to tell my parents,"

"Don't worry about that. I'll speak to them for you," Daniel says

"Are you sure I can do it? I just have to think of what I'm going to say," he shakes, his head taking my phone.

"I'll do its okay. I'll speak to them. You just focus on anything else other than what's gone on today," I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you," he nods, smiling down at me.